AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Well its just terrible. Never known so many days without a sale.

3 Likes

21 days without sales again ! :pensive:

1 Like

Hi @Individualprojects this is not surprising !
Your last uploaded track on January 5 (about 2.5 months ago), you probably need to upload a little more often!
Many authors of those who upload tracks now and more often also sit with zeros, and those who upload tracks rarely, I think that they are left with nothing! I think that you have no reason to complain! :slightly_smiling_face: (compared to those who upload and also receive nothing sales).

You need to upload tracks something to complain here for a reason!
This is just my subjective opinion, no offense.
Good luck with sales ! :wink:

4 Likes

Very important. I am deeply worried about the situation but I cannot imagine how the old people around the globe are feeling, as well as those with already poor health conditions. The combination of fear and isolation is very unfortunate.

Better to be extra safe than sorry in these times. Things move with dizzying speed in this global health crisis. Those who seemed paranoid a week ago seems perfectly reasonable today… Can’t wait for it all to be over so we can start living as normal again. It will most likely take some time though.

On topic: Take care of yourself and those around you.

5 Likes

Guys don’t worry within April a medicine will be found and in may it will be in control and from June everything will become normal :pray:
Mark my words!

4 Likes

…was the plan of the humans and God laughed :wink:
At the moment everyone has other problems than buying music.
Time to produce some new tracks to publish later.

1 Like

It’s OK to try and stay positive but this is dangerous nonsense. Please educate yourself before making such statements because they are not helpful and others might believe them. We have to assume the worst and finally begin working together to slow down the exponential case growth and any misinformation is counterproductive.

7 Likes

Only 1 sale in this month! (usually around 10 sales) I can not overcome the threshold of $ 50 !!! Everything is very bad!

1 Like

The flu virus (and CoV is the same flu only with the complication of pneumonia) mutates every year! This vaccine will be useful, but only temporarily in my opinion.

It’s just that we live with the flu every day and are not afraid, and so far no one has adapted to the new virus and developed natural immunity. (As soon as it appears (immunity, but not a vaccine), everyone will forget about this new virus and will perceive it as a normal phenomenon). I think this is a question of time.

Yes I understand but in November 2019 an astrologer in India predicted it exactly that virus will attack whole world and he now said that it will be solved within may month, he too predicted world cup cricket man of the series before many months itself

Yeah sure…

1 Like

I’ve noticed that my sales have not dropped as sharply as I expected because of the virus, and here are some of my thoughts: Yes, we are going into lockdowns, which means all forms of home entertainment (from streaming to videogames to TV) are going to experience a surge. Also, supermarkets, pharmacies and other businesses are still open, and the brands who sell stuff there still need to advertise in a time when many people will be hooked on their TVs and smarphones for much longer than before. All of this media needs music.

And we’re locked down in our home studios, so… let’s get to work! Let’s just avoid travel music for the moment, shall we? Tourism, now that one is going dead for a good while.

6 Likes

Well I just don’t know if its the virus or just another sales lull but its gone on far too long, the longest ever for me. Its just dead. Sales still trickling in on other sites :worried:

1 Like

As California will have a lock down now, I guess we will see not many sales for monthes in general from the US cause they may have understood that the opposite is true what their president is telling.
N.Y will folllow soon, I PREDICT as a non astrologer :wink:

2 Likes

Digital media does not require human contact so I can’t see how sales should be so bad.

Maybe everyone is conserving their finances due to the economic climate at the moment. Even though here in the UK we have seen mortgage holidays and the Bank Interest Base Rate reduced there is still the possibility of a global recession which may already have started. There is no doubt caution over spending from individuals and possibly business and so we must see if the measures currently explored by countries will ultimately work.

4 Likes

You can also add the fact that coronavirus is now “stopped” in China, China customers will probably be back soon ! I mean there a lot of explanation about lack of sales, but I do believe there still some great customers who will come back soon, and maybe this potential come back will help most us to make this month not so bad !

2 Likes

All those Youtubers who produce interesting content are in the same situation as everyone. You need human contacts for creation in many cases.

3 Likes

The first B&F license from China! It partially saved a month for me! I am glad ! :blush:

15 Likes

21 days have passed and my portfolio remains in prophylactic isolation (quarantine)!

Screenshot 2020-03-20 at 17.13.12

2 Likes