AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

5 days without sales :rage:

2 Likes

Pffff … My portfolio of 422 tracks seems to have been excluded from the search altogether. Anomaly! Only four sales this month. Usually around 20. And always, January was a great month for me.

4 Likes

almost all your tracks have a price of 39, 20 sales a month - about 400 - not bad, but January is really empty

2 Likes

Same here. 660+ tracks. 4 sales this week. Usually - 25-35.

5 Likes

Closer to 500-600. But the second month the catastrophe began.

3 Likes

This is probably the worst month ever for me, everything is dead, I admit that I stop to upload since 6 / 7 days, but I’m working on new track and It will be ready for tonight or tomorrow morning, I hope this track will wake up some stuff, obviously I tried to make something a bit different, so finger crossed !

I’m also waiting for my monthly gift from China, but I think this time it won’t come :confused:

4 Likes

This January is abnormally low for AJ. Even lower than April last year, when they ran the Experiment.

graph

Maybe there’s some new experiment going on, that we don’t know about? :thinking:

8 Likes

Extraordinary.

3 Likes

I’ve noticed the New Under $12 category in each genre has gone now… I know that’s not what’s effecting the drop in Audiojungle hits but it can only be a good thing for pricing…

6 Likes

I also noticed that this option disappeared. Interestingly, the noticed the New Under $12 disappeared long ago, or is it today?

3 Likes

Until February 11, there will be an Envato Discount Experiment. Apparently therefore there are no sales.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Buyers have not come back from the US for a long time, and in January it was sold twice in America. I hope so. Thanks America :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Almost 4 times drop in sales, when you compare it to last year January. Price dumping, Elements, lack of support… I think golden times of stock music is over.

5 Likes

I feel as they (Envato) no longer care for their authors to be honest… they just need cheap template grinders and elements to make their business work.
Just looking at how the uploading process works and STILL has not been improved over all of the years i have been here makes you wonder what they are up to.

We still have to implement the watermark manually, we still have to use zip files, no tag pre-selection, when sharing/linking your work directly on facebook via the share buttons it looks cheap and anything but professional… hell, the option to share with google plus (which is long gone and dead) is still there!
Making it look so unprofessional and it shows that envato is not in a hurry to help us out.
Still no bulk editing (hello hours of uploading a new logo to my 200 plus tracks, or editing the price track by track… sigh.

I want to remain optimistic but i think it is clear that Envato is choosing a new path with a subscription based business, and all that are left out are slowly bleeding to be left for dead. (bit dramatic here, but you get the idea :wink: )

21 Likes

Again no sales! А very strange month, 2 days no sales, then 1 day there are sales, then again 2 days there are no sales. Like waves, the tide is the ebb. So far, the decline in sales this month, 3 times.

2 Likes

Yes, pretty quiet, only 1 sale per day. Google Analytics shows -8% vs. last 7 days.
But January better than last year.
Let´s see how the “Discount Experiment” will work and if we will see only Discounts than normal priced tracks in future.

3 Likes

“fun fact” :sob:

6 Likes

This actually sounds like a good idea. The first in a long while. Of course, there already are a lot of “discounted” $5 tracks, maybe we can do something about that, as well.

3 Likes

This is sad.

4 Likes