AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Honnestly, you have to keep the faith even if we are facing a bad time. As it’s already hard to keep the motivation or to stay inspired, looking at ranking is not a great idea and compare to other didn’t bring anything good :slight_smile: So Finger crossed for you, keep it up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

is dead.

1 Like

3 days without sales.

1 Like

We wish you a Merry Christmas
And a happy New Year!

10 Likes

Terrible December for me unfortunately.

1 Like

Terrible indeed.

1 Like

image 61873285_706778766419526_5570587323239759872_n

6 Likes

Hope you meet payout threshold haha

4 Likes

I hate it so much when that happens. Hope you make it past the threshold. Still 10 days left. It ain’t over 'til it’s over.

2 Likes

I know! We all want to get to that even number!

bal

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I don’t even believe at this stage that it’s possible

1 Like

Is this real? I meant at present is it possible?

1 Like

Sure!

Seriously, I don’t think so. Maybe if you’re Elite with 10 Top Sellers tracks, but even in this situation I doubt it…

1 Like

Of course it’s possible.

https://audiojungle.net/page/top_sellers?day=22&month=12&year=2019

An Elite author with an average price of $20 only needs 357 sales to make $5,000, and that doesn’t even qualify them for the Top Authors list.

Price at $40 and you only need 159 sales to make $5,000. Far away from the Top Authors list.

The #1 music author likely made a MINIMUM of $25,000 in November (calculated with a conservative avg. price of $18, as most tracks are $20, with some at cheaper levels). In reality, at least 10-20 broadcast sales would raise that number a bit.

Actually, just while thinking about and writing this post, #1 made more than a payout. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah! Sure! :smiley:

Oh the joys of being able to use Photoshop! :smiley:

1 Like

Well, if you’re going to do that, don’t forget the little details, like the comma. :wink:

4 Likes

Stock sounds has 2077 sales in November alone is this possible :confused: which means 70 sales daily with earnings of around 30k$:dollar::flushed::roll_eyes::cry:

2 Likes

Damn! :smiley: Well… it’s just like my real life goals! Unrealistic! :smiley:

1 Like

How to reach that level man? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: We are struggling but this guy makes 30k$ per month in he same market and his tracks are as same as us do envato promotes him more

Stock Sounds’ tracks are excellent. Top quality playing and production. Perfectly composed, arranged and mixed for their intended purpose of complementing video.

Stock Sounds branding and presentation are also very professional.

I wouldn’t be so quick to say, “his tracks are same as us.” Doing so underestimates how good Stock Sounds’ work is.

9 Likes