AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Where did you see jealousy and lack of empathy? I wrote you a comment above that I condolences for your low sales and wished you good luck.

@EightBallAudio I’m sorry if I offended you with something, the post that I wrote @promosapien (or rather half the post) I even tagged that this was a joke. :wink: Do not worry so much! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Absolutely dead 3 days. I probably will never see my thousandth sale.:joy:

3 Likes

Envato, please turn on the faucet of our sales again, cause it’s been 6 days without a single sales, brother! :astonished:

8 Likes

Had a pleasant surprise over the weekend. Sold a pack, which makes it my second October sale pretty soon after my first, so maybe there is room for miracles. It’s a dark/suspense pack, so I’d bet it’s a Halloween motivated sale. Fingers crossed for the rest of the month. Good luck, everyone !

7 Likes

Thank you @LOiME ! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada::+1:

2 Likes

A 10 million license has set this week up nicely and prevented a really dry month even with a number of Halloween tracks. Just like you, extended licenses can still rescue a slow month.

6 Likes

@CleanMagicAudio Congratulations on the anniversary!
:+1::grin::clap:

4 Likes

For October at the moment 2 sales. So still and with downloads the trouble! If didn’t take the track, just starting a new one. But now some hell is happening! I’ve been on stock for three years. During this time, the quality of my work has only grown. It’s definitely not worse! But for six months, my tracks are rejected after one! And this month did not take four in a row! What’s happening? A new reviewer appeared on the drain that does it on purpose? Or? I understand that if the quality of work was really bad. But I hear that my new work is certainly no worse than my tracks for sale. What happens on the drain? Sales are turned off as well and stopped accepting!

4 Likes

Slow and weak month.

3 Likes

Same …

October is the worst month for me this year. It remains a little more than a week, but so far, sales have fallen by 50% from the average month. What is going on?

3 Likes

Well, no sales at all for several months now… * sigh *
The fun thing is that…; “You’re ranked 6221st for sales on AudioJungle.” so my rank does not really change in fact…

2 Likes

with the last sale October is my first month per earnings in 1 year here :tada::tada:

sad to hear how bad this month it’s for others :frowning:

7 Likes

I’ve been needing just one sale to reach 1600 sales and it’s been a whole week without a single sale!
Lost for words over here! :scream::eye::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Sales fell without rising.

3 Likes

As predicted October was a pretty weak month. The graphs don’t lie. Only thing that saved it was the Extended Licenses. Without them it would have been a total disaster.

If this trend continues, we’re in trouble.

8 Likes

Sales have picked up surprisingly at this point in the month. Already three sales in around five days after almost 30 days without sales. And the latest sale is a track I’ve never sold before since uploading it in 2010, so that was a big surprise.

6 Likes

Absolutely dumbfounded as to why healthy sales should halt for days on end when I reach a certain point in earnings.

2 Likes

The quietest week in October. For now. Even google analytics is silent. This is a very unusual October. Always been the most powerful.

2 Likes