AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

All weekend without sales, as always…

3 Likes

:wink:

4 Likes

In August and July the weekends always brought me sales, but now it’s just silence… To top it all my 3 new uploads landed on Saturday and Sunday. Good times, mates!
:skull::wink::grin:

2 Likes

Had to report 3 days of sudden silence, which is really bad.
I hope it’s enough.

1 Like

Going down, you say, @Manriquedelara? Erm, no, I ain’t going.:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t want to go down with the ship! I’m jumping in a lifeboat!:sweat_smile::beer:

3 Likes

Yes, you are right, maybe it´s time to put everything…

And going up…

But!, be careful, somebody tried time ago, and what happened…

And in the end, all that we want is only…

:joy::joy::joy: Cheers!!! :beers:

6 Likes

PS; Where, and when, I (and us) are really happy is in…

1 Like

Man, you’re right, I always forget about Iron Maiden & Greek mythology wisdom! My robotic spaceship is well insulated against extreme heat, but I’ll try to stay at a safe distance from the sun, just in case!:sweat_smile:

Joke apart, I must say that the AudioJungle October graph that @Soundset posted yesterday is a little bit worrying… hope the curve will ascend again soon! About sales, I had a good stream today, can’t complain, but this is after a single sale in 2 whole days, which is not a pattern I see very often… Well, let’s hope for the best. Cheers!:beers:

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for October to begin. Still dead.

5 Likes

Yeah, dead. And GA shows 0 visits in last couple of days, wich is very strange.

1 Like

3 days without sales. It’s weird … sales ended unexpectedly before they started.

1 Like

for me october it’s going well, i’m on 13 sales ^^

5 Likes

One sale this month, but I’ve got some new tracks in the queue, so I hope for the better!

3 Likes

Hopefully it won’t reach the April lows. Audiojungle has its ways to recover!

graph

3 Likes

Fun fact: April 2019 is my second best month this year… only 0.65 cents less than my best one!

I sometimes try (less than by the past, though) to make sense of how royalty free market fluctuations works, but there is so many variables at play that can mess with «logic» that I have come to the conclusion that my best bet is to work on trying to become better at my craft, first and foremost, and forget about the rest as much as possible.

If not, I think I could turn crazy trying to understand this evermoving royalty free business thing!:crazy_face::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, my guess is that the Feb-April descend is most likely due to the Experiment they were running.

2 Likes

where are all buyers???

3 Likes

Here, something strange happens all the time. Inexplicable. I will no longer break my brains, trying to explain myself.
It’s just sometimes to complain.
:upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Cool new logo btw!

2 Likes

2019 has been very good to me. Until this week.

Thus far, October has been nothing short of dismal: About 1/3 of average.

It’s a bit scary, actually. But I try to remain optimistic.

Because by now, we all know what could change things for the better, dramatically and instantly. :wink:

Keep hope alive!

3 Likes