AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I know that feeling)
38loko

10 Likes

Only 23 sales this month so far. Although 60-70 on average. So, let’s calculate: 70/23 = 3. The fall in sales is about 3 times!!! Only a few broadcast & film licenses will save me this month.

2 Likes

Try to be a little bit more sensitive to those authors who maybe struggling to sell their items this month.

4 Likes

8 sales so far for this month from the usual (at a new price) 25 sales.

5 Likes

Same here. A serious drop in sales. :chart_with_downwards_trend: :arrow_down:

5 Likes

Slow month so far, but still 9 days for lucky sales to happen.:slightly_smiling_face:

After a long pause from AudioJungle (more than 7 months without new uploads), I am ready to work here again and I have a few items in the processing queue now. I’m eager to find if it will help my stats to get back on track!

I also hope the new search results design tests won’t mess too much with the flow and will be a positive change in the end.

Good luck everybody!

7 Likes

Maybe i´ll get more sales than in AJ… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Dead. I don’t know if I can pass the threshold this month.

3 Likes

With just two sales this month, I am literally 13 cents away from the payout threshold. It would be a shame for the month to end like this. Here’s hoping for a miracle!

6 Likes

Even better when sales just stop. Then after a few months it will seem that they never existed.

4 Likes

Today i got sale reversal, this happens already once a month. Thanks Envato, this is the worst month in 2 years!

3 Likes

The weekend has already arrived and another week has been practically wasted without normal sales. Cool! I think even the janitor earn more!

4 Likes

Haha! Agree.

3 Likes

2 sales this week and 0 (zero!) views on new item in first 24 hours. My bad I originally uploaded it wrong category (:man_facepalming:), but still. Well, OK then, keep working…

3 Likes

Yes. Same here. Uploading quality stuff, again, hoping that it will kick off in the end. Summer has always been a bit slow when it comes to sound effects.

Uhm and ohh…

That would explain why I’m selling only ‘not on the stellar side’ prehistoric uploads/sounds.
Strange.

Bob

2 Likes

p.s. :smiley:

canyu

6 Likes

All this is strange, obviously the “theory of the closed crane” has a place to be. Just for the sake of curiosity, I randomly listened to several tracks from your portfolio, excellent and high-quality tracks in my opinion. I don’t know what buyers need creativity, personality or fast food.
About sales: 3 days without sales.

5 Likes

Worst month of the year, and worst August in two years.

But at least, i got a carrot with legs. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

It’s been tough these last few days! Hope this week starts fresh with some good sales for all of us! :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Kinda sluggish…It seems like if ever there were a good time for buyers to take a vacation before the school year starts up again, last week of August seems like it would be it.

But it’s always a good time for extended licenses to swoop in with some sales salvation! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes