AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

in other words, the exact scenario we’ve been concerned about all along…

Mmm, well, to be fair, as far as I could see everytime a customer asks if he’s allowed to do that the moderators or staff answer is always one and the same: “No, you cannot stockpile (store-for-the-future) items from Elements.”. Yeah, because they DO reply to the community concerns the other side of the fence.

On the other hand, you also find comments from people that have already done it.

Anyway, it is what it is and we must find a way to make the best out of this. Challenging times.

Sunday without sales again, but as always…

1 Like

Weekend always without sales now days

Hi ! I saw your answer! I think that the word “boring” for someone who starts is a little hard to hear, I will seek to explain the thing with a little more tact but otherwise your answer remains constructive! And the last sentence even it’s correct and realistic is like “put the nail in”!

1 Like

Thank you I will avoid the word “boring”! I wrote that I think about the track (I wanted to give a constructive analysis to the track, just my opinion) and did not want to offend the author!

1 Like

Yes do not worry ! Your analysis is right, and you had the merit of falling down and worrying about his reaction. For me, you reacted well and you did not act like someone condescending on the contrary

1 Like

I do not quite understand your expression of words, well. :slight_smile: Thanks for the support! :wink:

1 Like

From the side of Mike (ClenMagicAudio) I do not see rudeness, I see a constructive analysis of the track.

1 Like

Yes, I’m sorry, my english is a little rough. I meant that unlike a bad person, you took the time to worry about how he react. And at this point, you are deserving. In french we say “Avoir le mérite de” it’s like “Have some merit of …”. Ahaha I don’t know if my explanation is better aha

1 Like

I agree with you, I just find the use of some words a bit clumsy, but it does not change the quality of his analysis

Well, when I answer the “topic of rejected” of a track to someone from the authors, I edit (if my words are wrong) to each of my written words very seriously! I listen carefully track and only then I write what I heard (again, this is only my subjective opinion that the author (the creator of the track) is not obliged to listen to (my opinion)!

1 Like

Yes, your intention to do well and to answer honestly shows that you did not want to hurt anyone. On my side I was just trying to put myself at his place , and if I’m someone who really starts on Audio Jungle, I tend rather to have both a constructive analysis like yours but with a kind of goodwill! I’m not saying you do not have any !!! But as we discuss through messages, it is sometimes difficult to find the intonation that the person wants to give through his message. It’s really difficult to explain in English for me but to conclude, you did not do anything wrong and you’re not a bad guy on the contrary. But for the sake of really not hurt anybody, I will choose other wording or words to be sure that everything is well understood and correctly :slight_smile: But this is only my opinion!

1 Like

Thank you! :wink:
I also agree with you, live communication is the best dialogue and understanding!

2 Likes

You’re welcome ! I hope that my comments were constructive! But yes, it’s always better to have people in front of you. We should invest in a videoconference for everyone aha :wink:

2 Likes

Hey fam I still wonder why people still complaining about the sales wake up guys audio jungle is just died and keep going down and down only old authors won the game and they keep getting nice sales not like before but they already earn a lot and did a good base since the start so please stop complain and don’t wait more from audio jungle just search new markets and the only good thing here now for me is you fam because we learn from each other through our music love u all and best luck for everyone :pray:t5::pray:t5::pray:t5:

2 Likes

Thank you Envato for helping to destroy our sales with AudioJungle

12 Likes

It is, indeed. This week’s banner is just HUGE, and it specially targets at music & SFX. They’re beating the s#it out of a dead horse.

4 Likes

Does someone know what month/year Elements (music) started? I think Elements itself started in 2016 but music wasn’t part of it.

1 Like

Last November, if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like