AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

A last moment 10M license sale saves the month! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Yay! Huge congrats!

2 Likes

Well this month has been very nice for me! Happy to report my best earnings since I started stock music nearly 8 months ago, beating my previous best month by over 50% when totaling up all the incomes from other stock sites!

AJ was the best earner by a decent amount, giving me my best month in terms of sales and earnings so far on this site, and I also had my best month for 2 other sites too!

Interestingly almost all sales here were from new items I’ve uploaded in the past month and almost all new items sold at least once, but I have got a lot of new tracks with just one sale, and that sale was made on the first day or two of being live so will be interesting to see if any gain more traction going forward, fingers crossed.

I’m expecting a drop next month because I have my last uni assignments due in very soon which is taking time away from doing this, but after that I’m free to focus on this all year! So excited to really go at this with no other obligations to worry about!

Good luck for May guys!! :smiley:

12 Likes

I was hoping to earn a minimum for withdrawal this month, but that’s unlikely to happen. Sigh…

2 Likes

Another steady month (by my very modest standards). A couple of broadcast and pack sales helped. A lot more American buyers than has recently been the case.

4 Likes

According to Alexa the traffic from China and US customers to AJ seems to be pretty much the same, anyone know what it have been before? How are the US sales from the more steady sellers?

I have US at the top 2 in my overall stats of 2019, beaten by Italy at top 1. So US sales are not dominating anymore in my case, so far.

In general April have been a slow month but luckily the income was boosted by a couple of bigger licenses. 53% of my income is from AJ, 47% is from other sites.

5 Likes

15 days without any sale. Getting close to my personal record. Great way to end this month. At least I’ve made enough to be able to buy a rope.

11 Likes

18 sale in april. :frowning:

1 Like

April ends with a 30% drop in earnings relative to the months before the introduction of the Elements. Nothing new…

2 Likes

Same here.

1 Like

April was average
16 sales

1 Like

Very slow start of the week… April was decent only for recent standarts! Wish you all some better sales from now on, mates!

5 Likes

Almost 5 days without sales, and this is already starting to sadden me. Total: 26 sales in April are slightly higher than 22 sales in March. Income is exactly the same as in March (almost one to one). For me there is no progress, but there is no regression either.
I wish all the authors good luck in May!

7 Likes

Equal with March. So, a pretty good month profit-wise, but an unusual one :

• Best day ever on the 16th

• Worst drought in a long time (3 dead days in a row) later in the month

• Less sales than March (compensated by a big licence for one of my logos)

If I look at it by profit, I’m happy. :sunglasses:

If I look at it by declining number of sales, I’m a bit worried. :thinking:

I guess I’ll have to work again (and not just say I will while staying inactive! :sweat_smile:).

Good luck in May everyone!

8 Likes

@Marbury-Media: Happy that you are up compared to last month! :slightly_smiling_face:

April was roller coaster as usual. Wish everyone good May!!! :smile:

6 Likes

no withdrawal for april

i hope may it’ll be better

2 Likes

Thanks. Some good news considering the trends for me.

But now the switch has been flicked and absolutely dead :skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

April 2018, 97 Sales (2018 average was maybe 75/mo). April 2019 27 sales. Again as a reminder to those who may not be familiar with my position, I strictly sell sound effects.

My earnings were a good chunk below average in March due to some larger license sales. Sales #'s however have gone into the range of being 1/2 to now less than 1/3 of what they were last year.

Pretty crazy difference after Elements introduction.

No complaints but I’ve always viewed that it’s important to share sales stats. The more information out there the better!

9 Likes

Just 12 sales for April but a Music Mass and 10 Million License have pushed my balance up nicely for the month. :+1:

Good Luck in May everyone. :notes: :wink:

10 Likes