AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

absolutely dead. worst month since my first month in audiojungle.

After 3 very unusual 0 sales days in a row, yesterday was pretty good. :sunglasses:

Many buyers may be still on easter vacation week.
-20% vs 7 days before - profile page usage acc. to Google analytics.

And then there’s the Orthodox Easter this week. Anyone have a Catholic vs. Orthodox Easter sales impact charts from previous years ?

Sales are steadily declining, that is confirmed! I tested the new uploads and they are hardly noticed, with a very few sales here and there, so it’s a fact now… Envato is strongarming us into Elements or driving most of the authors away!
Cunning capitalist strategy they chose, but it’s their market!
Don’t wanna hear no community bullcrap anymore!
:zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Eleven days without any sale! The fourteen items I uploaded this year seem to all have flopped. It’s pretty clear that I have nothing to do on here, why can’t I leave…

1 Like

My record this year is 12 days without sales.

I hope you don´t beat me.

2 Likes

Sorry dude, looks like I’m going to beat you :wink:

My personal record is 18 days… though that was a few years ago.

1 Like

5 sales this week, which is very small by the standards in April for me. Terribly quiet. Of course, I continue to write new tracks, but the prospects are still hazy …

1 Like

first sale after 10 days ahah

1 Like

Second sale of April today.

2 Likes

Huge lack of sales this month again, even worse than the last. I thought there would be at least one little sale for me. When I first started uploading audio in the jungle, I was very enthusiastic because it was possible to generate sales uploading items. Back then there were like 10 items in my portfolio and sales every month, now I have 87 items and zero sales. seriously, this is a bad joke

4 Likes

2 days without sales. The month ends on a “lame leg”.

2 Likes

Terrible month.

2 Likes

Not that I had such a terrible month, but April wraps up with 20 sales less than March and in terms of income, the worst I had this year. The down slope is more than obvious for me. Almost no new items sold either, so I probably won’t be uploading anything anytime soon.

Best of luck everybody in May! :four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

3.5 days of empty emptiness. I’m waiting for buyers, if they are still there, but apparently April has already “squeezed” out all the money that could be “squeezed” out of buyers :joy::joy:. I look forward to May and good luck to all! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

April is weak, no any single decent day. Here is a typical screenshot.

2 Likes

Praise the sun! Broadcast sale!

14 Likes

Congrats!

Last time I sold some extended license was, I think, two years ago or so.

1 Like

Earnings from sales steadily falling. This month, the profit is 24 percent less than in March. And almost half less than in April 2018. Someone hopes for May, but I would not hope. By the summer, sales are falling even harder.

1 Like