Please use this thread to nominate one of your items to be used in a Free File promotion between October 1 and December 31, 2022. This may include our regular month-long “Free File of the Month” promotions, or other initiatives run by the Envato Marketing team.
Free files are a powerful motivator for bringing new customers into AudioJungle, and serve to showcase the quality of the rest of the marketplace. Items used in these campaigns receive a significant amount of exposure, which can flow on to more people viewing your profile, portfolio, and the other items you have for sale.
In this thread, post a message with a link to your item (you must be logged in as the author of the item) and we’ll add it to the list.
- The AudioJungle monthly Free Files for October, November and December will be selected from this list, promoted on the AudioJungle homepage and via email to our customers. The authors of selected items will receive a
Free File of the Monthbadge.
- Other Free Files will be used in Envato Marketing campaigns and emails. These files are typically available as freebies for one week. The authors of free file items used for these campaigns will receive a
Freebiebadge on their Market account.
- If your item is selected as a Free File, you’ll be notified via email with more details about the timing involved.
Only the creator of the item can nominate it for a Free File promotion. Simply put, you can ask and plead all you want, but unless the author of the item decides to nominate it, you won’t get anywhere Luckily, we’ve got a great community of authors who like to give!
In order for a file to be considered for any Free File promotion, the file must meet the following criteria:
- You must be the author of the file you’re submitting.
- Maximum of ONE file nomination per author, per marketplace.
- The file must either be rated 4 stars or higher, OR have at least 50 sales.
- No item will be featured as a Free File of the Month more than once.
Note : Nominations for items that do not meet these criteria will be marked as off topic, and removed from the thread.
If you’ve changed your mind, simply flag your nomination comment and let us know that you want to withdraw your item from consideration. You are free to withdraw your nomination and/or offer a different item at any time.
We will keep this thread clear of everything but the nominations themselves, so if you’ve got any related questions, please start your own forum thread, or drop us a line via Support.
Please note that free files will be chosen at the discretion of the Reviewers & Free File Team, and not the order in which they were submitted.