What is the Envato March Sale?
Each year Envato hosts a sale in March, and we’re keeping up this tradition in 2020 with a large-scale campaign that helps our customers to create on-trend projects.
This campaign will feature 40% off ~400 items from ThemeForest, CodeCanyon, GraphicRiver, VideoHive, AudioJungle on a dedicated campaign landing page, with a focus on trending, best-selling and new author-nominated items.
The campaign landing page will be promoted through Envato’s marketing channels, including on-site promotion, email and affiliates. Our March Sale campaign will be live between Tuesday 24th March (5am UTC) and Wednesday 1st April (5am UTC) 2020.
If you’d like to be involved, please use the form below to nominate items from your portfolio. Here’s everything you need to know:
It’s really important that the 40% discount is off your normal sale price. Envato will be reviewing each nominated item carefully, and only those with a clear, stable and consistent normal price will be selected (consistent with our Pricing Promotion rules below, among other things).
Any price changes made by you through your dashboard after February 23 (the date that nominations close) may disqualify your item from the promotion. Please ensure your price is set before nominations close, if you wish your item to be considered for this promotion. See our Pricing Promotion rules below for more details.
What are we looking for?
- You must be the author of any items that you are nominating
- Items must be high quality, presented well, and up-to-date
To meet the ‘on-trend’ campaign theme, items should:
- Have a high amount of unit sales in the past 3 months or
- Be a new item that follows current or predicted trends for 2020.
Not sure what’s on trend? Check out the campaign FAQ.
NOTE: This campaign does not require minimum sales or ratings for item nominations. However, both will factor into our decision on what to include in the campaign.
There will be two sections of the landing page to display sale items. The majority of selected items will be displayed in the main sale section, while a limited number of items will receive special exposure in a feature section at the top of the campaign landing page.
The feature items are hand-picked by Envato staff from all items nominated by authors and represent top trending items Envato Market has to offer. While we can’t promise that your items will definitely be chosen, we’d love to see the best of your portfolio nominated for consideration.
All items will be displayed for the full duration of the campaign period.
For this campaign we’d like to include selected items that are at a discount of 40% Off from their normal (consistent) price.
How do I take part?
Make sure you have read and understood our requirements - read our Campaign FAQ and use that thread to ask us any other questions you may have. Ensure that the item(s) you submit meets all requirements!
Once you’re ready, submit your nominations via this form:
What’s next? Campaign timeline
- Tuesday, 18 February: We launch the nomination process (you’re reading it right now!)
- Sunday, 23 February: Item nominations close. Remember to set your item price before this date (so if you’re experimenting with price at all, make sure it’s set to your normal price by this date).
- Friday, 6 March: We will inform the authors of selected items and provide more details via email.
- Tuesday, 24 March: The campaign begins (5am UTC), and promotional prices are automatically applied to selected items.
- Wednesday, 1 April: Promotional campaign ends at (5am UTC)
We’re looking forward to seeing all your nominations and helping you to promote your incredible items! We’ll be sharing important/additional updates and announcements in the Campaign FAQ thread.
Thanks again, and good luck!