Any idea how to convert text field to image with Woocommerce?

Hello :slight_smile:

I need to create a special thing on the product page in Woocommerce.
It’s like a letter art thing?

The user can insert any text they want and after that it shows the text in images.
So for example: Test would be 4 different images and each image shows a character.
Then the user can change any image they want by clicking on it and choose another image if they want to.

When they are finished, they can add it to the shopping basked to proceed to checkout.

Is there anything I could use/customise to creating something like this?
I’ve been searching for a really long time now and just can’t find anything to would be usable.

Hope someone could help me, and send me in the right direction.

Thank you for your time!

Hey,

You can use either some Jquery or an SVG, to create that.

It is not easy and after a quick search could not find something like that available.
You would need a custom work to make it happen…

Hey :),

And have you got any idea where to look for if I want to use Jquery? I searched everywhere but no luck :frowning:

I think I need to use a form plugin and make some rules to show a product per character, only thing is Woocommerce can’t put different kind of products in 1 product page right?

Maybe something with variations but then I would need to do something with the product image because this has to change when the user put text in the text field haha lol it’s really hard!

Any more Ideas maybe?

Thank you so much for your help!

Can you please drop me an email to gmail(at)moskvayigit.com to discuss the details? I may help you on this.

Best,

Yigit