Announcing our Music & Video Collaboration Winners!

We had an incredible response to our Music & Video collaboration challenge where we invited VideoHive and AudioJungle authors to work together in teams to produce brand new video titles and openers with customized, tailored audio. The quality of entries was superb and after some intense voting from the VideoHive and AudioJungle teams, we’re pleased to announce our winners!

##View the Winners Here!

###Many congratulations to our winners (we’ll be in touch soon with your prize information!) and thank you so much to everyone who took the time to participate, the audio and video entries were all top notch!

5 Likes

Wow, Congrats all winners :sunny:
I’m really pleasure that you choose our work.

2 Likes

Great contest! Congarats to the winners! Great works!)

Congratulations Winners!

Congrats to the winners! Great projects!

Amazing Artists, Congratulations!

Congrats to all winners

Congrats to the winners! Awesome stuff!

I think I’m destined never to win one of these competitions - well done to the winners, agree that they’re great projects.

Agreed :slight_smile: Nice contest. Very productive.

Nice contest…wish I could’ve been part of it!!

Big congrats to all the winners!! :smile:

Wow these are really great. Congrats to everyone!

Great entries- Congrats to the winners!

Congrats AlexTantsura, khursey, yura_fresh & MEXIKUS :slight_smile: Way to go! :slight_smile:

Also, I just noticed that Ruslan-Ivanov and I were not included in the contest. Its totally my fault. I didn’t post in the forum when I thought that we already did.

Ruslan is very talented, and I’m very sorry. I know it doesn’t make it better but I DID fill out the form. weak smile. Again, I’m very sorry man.

Here is the project…he did a phenomenal job. I’ll let him punch me in face if he’s ever stateside…maybe not a full on punch. But like a medium to medium hard punch.

Syndicate Trailer Reboot

Fantastic entries. Congrats to all the winners! :smiley:

Great work by all the winners. Congratulations!

congrats to everyone!

I can’t believe it lol