abou themes license, can I change site domain name with "Regular License"

Hi,

I have purchased a theme from themeforest with “regular license” and installed it to a website.
Now I’m planing to change the website domain name, is this allowed with the regular license ? or I should purchase a new license for the new domain name because I know that the regular license is for single End Product?

Thanks in advance

Hello. As it’s the same project, only the domain is changing, a regular license is fine.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thank you.

In similar scenario, I had a regular license for a theme. Now I am changing my host as well as domain.
On new host, I have set a new domain & importing my wordpress website (with regular license theme) from previous backup from old host.

Will it work with same license?

Hello KingDog

I have red the above answer but i have to make a question more specific as i don’t understand what do you mean by “As it’s the same project”
i have purchased a news/magazine/blog theme and used it with some topics but it didn’t work as an idea. now i would like to change the domain name and the type of content, so basically is not news e,g tech news but something different, but again still contents.

Hope i have explained it clearly,
Regards,Eddie

Hello!

It sound like a different project. Did you use the theme for for Business #1 and now you want to use it for Business #2?

1 Like