400 sales milestone

Well, in less then one year from my first upload, exactly 11 months, i have made 400 sales on Audiojungle.
This is small milestone but big for me and my career here because i didn’t expected so much sales when i started to work here.
I want to say THANK YOU ENVATO : For giving me aportunity to work & earn from the job i love the most
I want to say THANK YOU BUYERS : For having trust in me and the tracks you bought from me for your projects.

Cya at 1000 sales! :smile:

6 Likes

That’s awesome! I’ve only just got here, hope I have something approaching your success. If you care to share your process, how did you get to where you are? Do you do a lot of off site promotion?

Keep it up :smiley:

It’s only work and work :slight_smile: Only doing your best in music can make you sucessfull and alot alot of work…I only share my tracks on twitter,facebook and soundcloud…Thats it about promotion :smile:

1 Like

I’ve got similar feelings here, very surprised and motivated after a little over a 1 year in here :smile:

1 Like

The same! :slight_smile:

Congrats, friend. o7

1 Like

Congrats, this is great and pretty quick!

1 Like

No man!!! Is a big milesone!!! But of course you can not stop on achieved !!!:smile: And my Congrats too!!!:smile:

1 Like

Congrats! :smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Well done!

1 Like

Congratulations !

1 Like

Thank you all guys! :smile:

Congrats, MegaMusic! Or should I say CalvinKleinberg :wink:

Awesome job, Nikola. Here’s to the next 400 sales! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks James, next YAY will be on 1000 :smiley:

Congrats Nikola, this is great!!! I’m sure you left long ago any doubts you had about to continue this journey or not :wink:
So good job!

1 Like

Well done you have been determined from the start and your hard work is really paying off! Here’s to the next 400! :smile: :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Yeah i was pretty much desperated haha :smiley: But the work really pays off :smile:

Good job, mate!

great achievement, mate! Congrats!