400 sales and inching my way!

It’s taken me along time to get to this point (2 years), but I am hoping that my journey to elite status will take far less time. But wait, can you be non-exclusive and also be Elite?
Anyway, inching closer to level 5 Paw! Here we come! I’m actually at 501 sales if you count my exclusive profile which was disbanded about a year ago or so. Thanks Envato! Even though I rail on you quite a bit, you still remain a consistent source of income and sales. Thank you AudioJungle community for always encouraging me and talking me back from insanity at times! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations Erick. Hope it continues to do well for you. BTW, I believe you posted a link to your website in one of these forum threads last year - but I can’t find it. I wanted to check it out again as I am gathering thoughts for my own site in the future. If you don’t mind, can you repost that link? Thanks!

1 Like

2 years is not a long time to reach 400 sales, I have been going 2 years as well and just hit the 100 sale mark. So you’re doing something right! Good Job!

1 Like

Cool job, Congrats buddy… Good Luck with sales further!!! :wink:

1 Like

well done, happy for you , good luck for more :slight_smile: GL

1 Like

Congratulations! :smiley:

1 Like

Congratulation :airplane:

1 Like

Thanks guys! Midnight, I currently do not have my own website, so you must be thinking of someone else. Again, thanks for the congrats guys!