Write text and a robot/character will speak

Hello guys.

I’m looking for a product, where I can speak or write a text, and then a animated character/robot will speak my words.
Is this invented?
I want to use this for a video-presentation, and I want it to look fun/cool :smiley:

Best regards

https://translate.google.com

Why are you linking to google translate? It doesn’t make any sense :roll_eyes:

Hello guys.

I’m looking for a product, where I can speak or write a text, and then a animated character/robot will speak my words.
Is this invented?
I want to use this for a video-presentation, and I want it to look fun/cool :smiley:

Best regards

I haven’t seen an item that does exactly what you’re looking for (text straight to animation), but this could achieve something similar - you’ll need video footage of a person speaking the words, but it will then add your footage to a screen on an animated robot…

Thank you for the answer, BenLeong :grinning:

I’m afraid I search for a character directly speaking. But thank you anyway :smiley:

Does anybody knows a script/project for this?

All what you have writ you have on Google translate and it is working fine without your animation and main thing it is free.
That is reason why I have send you link.

But it is still not what I were searching for.
I wrote that I was searching for an animation, whom could speak, not a translator. And yes, I know you can speak to google translate, but I was searching for the character animation project.