Wordpress theme with menu at the bottom

I’m looking for Wordpress theme with menu at the bottom. The sticker one will be the best. Any idea?
Thanks

Mikolaj_Stefaniak said

I’m looking for Wordpress theme with menu at the bottom. The sticker one will be the best. Any idea?
Thanks

Yes you can just customize any wordpress theme to do this, Bottom fixed menu style

I’m completely begginer in wordpress, the only one theme with i have used was Avada. There is no such option. What is “Bottom fixed menu style”?

Hi there,

Avada it’s great but you need to customize it to put menu at the bottom.

webdesignart refers to put the menu like you want you just need to customize it, or simply buy one. Usually you can find them more easly when they are like full width slider, etc

Mikolaj_Stefaniak said

I’m completely begginer in wordpress, the only one theme with i have used was Avada. There is no such option. What is “Bottom fixed menu style”?

Bottom fixed menu is not an option it just a style name. Any HTML/CSS expert can do this. If you want exclusive service for this task then you can contact me through my profile page.

Thanks

Thank you for your help. I thought that I can find theme with this option included.

You will fine this option on usually full screen image slider based themes.