Wordpress Revolution Slider Kills My Site on Mobile

Hi,

I installed the revolution slider on my website and love it!
http://www.18ninety5.com

The problem is, when I view the site on my mobile phone (Samsung Galaxy Nexus) it displays for under a minute and the then the screen goes black and reverts back to my phone’s home page.

This did not happen until I installed the slider on my site.

Is there a fix for this that you know of? I moved the bullet check from “fixed” to “responsitive”, but still no luck. Jquery conflict mode is “on”.

I am a novice when it comes to websites and would appreciate any helpful insight.

Thank You!

Please notice that this is a public forum. You should contact the author of the item. I’m sure he/she will help you. Go to the authors profile page and send a message.

Thanks.
Sorry about that.

Hi,

were you able to fix your issues with Revolution Slider on mobile device ?
I am experiencing the same or very similar issue with my page being constantly blinking on mobile (Samsung GS3)…

Could you please share with me how to fix it ?

thanks,

ivan

ivan.fric@gmail.com

ifric said

Hi,

were you able to fix your issues with Revolution Slider on mobile device ?
I am experiencing the same or very similar issue with my page being constantly blinking on mobile (Samsung GS3)…

Could you please share with me how to fix it ?

thanks,

ivan

ivan.fric@gmail.com

^me too.

Hi Guy,

please do contact us via our profile page email, via comments or simple submitting tickets at http://themepunch.ticksy.com and we will take a look and help you as soon as possible.

Posting the issues here can be overlooked, since we dont read the forums here, but we do support our items in the ways mentioned above.

Thanks a lot again, and have a great evening you all,

ThemePunch

I am having the same issue. I there a “quick fix” to this issue? I would prefer if the slider does not display on mobile devices i.e smartphones but still displays on digital tablets.

P.S. I have submitted a ticket via the documentation supplied.

Thanks.