WooCommerce - merge multiple products into one with variations

I want to start a dropshipping business on woocommerce using the app Printify. I can create different products with this app (like t-shirts, hoodies etc.) but I want to create multiple products with the same design, then merge them into one single product. This way, the customer can choose if they want a hoodie or a t-shirt with just one click.

Here is an example of what I want to do: https://www.snorgtees.com/t-shirts/i-have-no-idea-what-i-m-doing . As you can see, you can choose from that page what product you want, a t-shirt, a hoodie, a tank etc. Usually, you are not able to choose from within that page what product you want, so if you want a hoodie with that design on it, instead of a t-shirt, you would have to search the website for the hoodie.

I can do this by merging the products as variations into one product (a t-shirt, hoodie, tank top that have the same design on them) or by creating links to the other products, as variations (so the t-shirt page has a link to the hoodie and tank top pages) (I won’t put the links in the product description, no), but I don’t know what tools to use for this job. I would prefer the first option.

TL;DR: I want to merge multiple products (t-shirt, hoodie, tank top with the same design on them) into one single product. The customer will be able to choose from within that product page what they want (t-shirt/hoodie/tank top)