Woocommerce Bulk Discount plugins

codecanyon

Could someone recommend a plugin on CodeCanyon that can handle pricing for additional items added to a cart after a certain range. I have reviewed many Bulk Discount plugins but either I don’t understand how they function or they are limited in this regard and need to know if this is even possible.

Here’s what we need to achieve once a certain amount of items are added to the cart.

Books Category
· 1 book $4.00 - this logic works
· 2 books $8.00 - this logic works
· 3-10 books $10 - this logic works
· +$1 each additional book over 10 - this does NOT work

This is the what I can’t find a solution for. Items added beyond a certain range.
+$1 each additional book over 10

Booklets Category:
· 1-15 booklets $4 - this logic works
· 16-30 booklets $8 - this logic works
· $4 for each additional 15 booklets - this does NOT work

This is the what I can’t find a solution for. Items added beyond a certain range.
$4 for each additional 15 booklets.

Hey there @thrasherstudios77,

I’m going to tag in @baileyherbert, who knows a heck of a lot more about the world of plugins (and what’s possible with plugins) than I do.

Thanks appreciated.

Did you try with https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-dynamic-pricing-discounts/7119279?_ga=2.242621698.1418137118.1501140935-1648926961.1461653677

If you don’t know how to setup hire someone who will make that for you.

3 Likes

Yes, I looked at this plugin and its Live Demo / admin side. I should have be clearer. What I meant was maybe this logic is possible with these plugins but I didn’t see it in their demos, so I need to know if its possible first.

I’m not going to hire someone to do something that is not possible with a plugin, right?

I’ll message the plugin authors and ask them. Just hoped maybe someone in the community knew if this functionality was built into one of these Bulk discount plugins.