Which is popular: A4-size or Letter-size or both?

I’ve been planning to create a new print template, but designing it for two (2) formats on A4 and Letter sizes are quite difficult.

What do GR buyers & customers prefer most?

It depends, for flyers it seems like smaller sizes (a4) are better, but for cv’s, resumes, etc. most prefer 8.5x11.

MikeMoloney said

It depends, for flyers it seems like smaller sizes (a4) are better, but for cv’s, resumes, etc. most prefer 8.5x11.

Wow, thanks a lot MikeMoloney! Based on you post, it seems one should use his/her time creating A4 flyers, and Letter-sized CV/Resumes. This is good to know :slight_smile:

the more options the better. A4 is for international and Letter only use in US. :grin:

kaixer said

the more options the better. A4 is for international and Letter only use in US. :grin:

Thanks kaixer! :slight_smile:

I always submit both, its not much work to convert it to the other size…

+1

I create both. I’m in the US, but most buyers on here are international.

Sometimes I create both and sometimes only A4. And I have recognized that the sales don’t depend on the format I have submitted :slight_smile:

i agree with steve
both is much better and not so much work

From my experience designing it first on US Letter and converting it to A4 is the easiest and best way for me, rather than designing it in A4 first. I would highly recommend designing it in both formats.