What is the item you're most proud of?

The item i’m most proud of is TIMELAPSE because i’ve done my best for it’s sounding and i like the result so much (it’s quite rarely thing :slight_smile: ). The second reason of my pride is that this track was used in new Lexus presentation video in Belfast and also it was used by ILOURA studio for their awesome reels.

1 Like

My story on the Envato is simple. I do a lot of camera work for my clients, and often some of the b-roll shots don’t even show up in the final videos. One day I just put few clips on the Videohive. I didn’t advertise them, I didn’t show them in social media, just let them roll. I didn’t pay any attention to do this, as I thought that this is just fun to sell the clips, our clients don’t need. One day, back in the 2012, we were shooting a very simple video for the local backery. In the script was a scene of a harvest, so we took a car and drove over 100 kilometers to find the harvester on the field. In the final video our client cut off the whole harvest scene, so I decided to put those clips on Videohive.

http://videohive.net/item/harvest-pack-1/2910130
https://videohive.net/item/harvest-pack-2/2910136

This gave me my first real money from Envato, and pushed me to upload more clips. Now we are making an additional b-roll for Videohive only.

What a great IDEA !

It’s really great if envato do this.

We will upload a new project soon, And we are proud of it because it is really nice project.

Digiphic Studio
Digital Graphic Productions

Hi @DomHennequin,

The item I am most proud of is Rise of the Saturn. Production of this track started in December of 2014 and finished in June of 2015 and during this period it has a bit more than 20+ versions. Finally in end of Spring, my mate from Venator Music label @SingularForce helped me a lot with electric guitars and finally finishing this track. Rise of the Saturn (and a few other tracks) is a bit more than just electronic rock/hybrid trailer, this is soundtrack for the fictional universe, which I have been working on the paper more than 2 years.

I like this project :wink:

1 Like

My first theme on themeforest Modez . First experience in theme development, 2 years of work alone, few soft rejects, and people like it.

Dear Friends,

We are most proud of our H-Code item, which is available as HTML template and WordPress theme.

We have started working in ThemeForest from Sept 2014 with some HTML templates and then thought about having a multipurpose site template with creative design, lots of quality demos / pages and high flexibility for customisation opportunities for users. We got some soft rejects and great feedback, took them positive and delivered H-Code HTML templates and trust me the response was great from users and they liked our work too much which you can realise from sales of more than 1000 and with 4.97 rating.

Because of great success on H-Code HTML we have encouraged our WordPress team to jump on having H-Code WordPress theme to have super quality and flexibility. So after 8 months of hard efforts in right direction, soft rejections, and feedback from review team we finally made it and H-Code WordPress got live on 16th Feb 2016. And again the outcome and response was fabulous with 760+ sales and 4.78 rating. So in the short duration we became an ELITE author and we strongly feel H-Code is our main hero to make this happen. We are continuously updating the theme to fix issues, addition of new features as per the feedback we receive from our existing users and will continue doing this to make it more and more better and helpful to community.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of members on Envato, our awesome customers and Envato team :slight_smile:

Thanks,

ThemeZaa

My most proud item is Wedding Song. This song was the soundtrack of our wedding, and besides, my wife loves this song)))

Hello! I think the best track I have yet to come. However, there is one in my collection in my view an interesting track. :wink:

Hi I’m very new with ThemeForest and this forum.
Here’s my first product and my only product now https://themeforest.net/item/bateaux-creative-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/16524248 I’m very proud of.

Hi I’m very proud of the our Vela Prestashop theme

Hi,

The item that we’re most proud of is NOISE: https://themeforest.net/item/noise-onepage-djs-band-wordpress-theme/7035712

It’s unique design (just 1 homepage version which gives us ~ 1000 sales). And the development of the custom player (built on WP MediaElement) is the work that we put tons of effort (we made it in 5 months!). The player supports visualizer when the music plays, integrates all the tracks, playlists on the site, so you can play where you want.

Another part of the theme is the huge amount of custom content that we provide for users (artists info, events, tracks info, album info) which make the theme an ultimate solution for our customers.

And the last, but not least: we spend a lot of time on the animation, popup and everything from the small details to big ones on the theme. So it’s smooth, fast and optimized.

I am proud for all my tracks … but this one is my favourite child !! :slight_smile:

Enjoy :slight_smile:

We are proud of our Guest Post plugin named AccessPress Anonymous Post Pro Plugin which we have already 1000+ sales .

Thanks.

I’m most proud of WooThumbs for WooCommerce: https://codecanyon.net/item/woothumbs-awesome-product-imagery/2867927

It started out slightly differently, offering only multiple images per variation, but as time went on and more people were buying it, it has evolved to completely overhaul product images - offering zoom, slides, fullscreen, video, and more!

It’s my top seller, and has a high rating. It’s now 4 years old and still going strong.

Hi,

The item that we are most proud of was our most popular and best-selling theme, but we are not proud of it because it’s our best selling theme or what.

Back into 2007, just like any other young men, we started out as passionate developers dreaming of changing the world. Our country (Vietnam) was one of the poorest countries in the world, and our education quality was even worse. For that reason, the very first thing we wanted to do was to build a Learning Management System, so that we don’t have to buy expensive LMS from other countries anymore.

After that, we published LearnPress, which is now one of the best free WordPress LMS Plugin, and it really revolutionized how we use WordPress for education nowadays. Recently, we released :zap: [Education WordPress Theme - Education WP] (https://themeforest.net/item/education-wordpress-theme-education-wp/14058034), and it got tremendous success. Currently, it’s one of the best-selling education themes on ThemeForest. Education WP isn’t just a theme, it’s a solution, it’s an ecosystem that has helped lots of schools and educational institutions around the world in spreading knowledge to the world. With Education WP, we achieved our initial target; we helped to make our World a better place, and we will continue to work hard to make it a better place.

For now, we are not just programmers and developers anymore; we can call ourselves an Edtech startup, or Innovators, or even Educators.

What is more to be proud of?

1 Like

I proud of my one of the latest items: https://themeforest.net/item/big-wordpress-theme-for-any-business-idea/14921362

I am proud of my latest product https://codecanyon.net/item/livelycart-2-a-quick-and-simple-javascript-php-shopping-cart/17165897

The item I would choose is the first track I had accepted on Audiojungle, French Swing And Sunshine.

10 - 15 years ago I had an attempt at becoming a composer for TV. I had a little bit of success, but when the Library I wrote for stopped accepting new music, and new babies took over my life, I decided to give up on that ambition. At the end I had several pieces of music sitting idle on a CDR for all that time.

Then last year, my wife showed my an article in the Guardian newspaper (uk), which featured someone who made his living online, including licensing music on Audiojungle. I hadn’t heard of Audiojungle, or the royalty free/stock market. I looked into it and thought it might be worth uploading the unused music I had from all those years ago. The first track was ‘Grande Bouche’ which I renamed ‘French Swing and Sunshine’ to suit the market. To my astonishment the track had two sales within the first 24 hrs. Some more of my old tracks were added, and a few modest sales later, I had caught the bug and started composing again, especially for Audiojungle. Nine months, a few hundred sales and a featured track later, composing is again a big part of my life.

I am also proud of that track as a piece of work. I composed it as I attempted to learn a new style - French Gypsy Jazz. As I learned more about the harmony, sound and technique of this style I added those things to the composition. Then, before recording, I had to spend many hours practicing the fast runs that I had written. This style is now my main focus and one l love writing in.

So thanks to Envato and the community for getting me passionate about writing music again!

5 Likes

I’m really proud of this item: https://codecanyon.net/item/phpgametracker-game-servers-statistics/14964038 because I learned Codeigniter, jQuery and few more useful things. I spent over 2 months, day by day reading CodeIgniter documentation. Firstly, this wasn’t write on Codeigniter, but someone recommended me to learn Codeigniter after he asked for refunds… so I felt really bad. :slight_smile: