What is the Best WooCommerce Theme for Multiple Vendors

Hello everyone,
Can you please point me to the best Multi-Vendor (WP) WooCommerce Theme available.

I only want within themeforest. I’ve seen some but although a few provide a bit of what I want, I’m too pleased with the Support the authors have provided current and prospective buyers.

I want vendors to register, sell (subject to admin approval), have their own dashboard with individually assigned shipping.

Some other features include the compare, wishlist, zoom/view, live/ajax search, megamenus with images, ajax filtering, live chat or communication.

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

JD

Check my portfolio if you have time :slight_smile:

leafcolor said

If I will be making a larger website (which I’m kinda planning :D) I think I’ll buy your theme as it captured my eyes the most out of all I saw on here! :slight_smile:

leafcolor said

I'm not sure why you're telling me to go check your portfolio since there is only one theme and does not relate to what I need and does not fit my requirements above.

The Nielsen theme is closest to what I am looking for so if you got something of such please direct me to such.

I think these guys deserve credit for this

they made it compatible with the most popular multi vendor plugins

well i am actually looking to buy a wordpress theme for multivendor as well. i actually bought nielsen which is a great theme. However, i want a them a little different, since i feel that although it is the best multivendor demo out there for wordpressm it is not the style of a multi vendor like ebay and amazon.

what did you come across so far?

Guys, check out WooPlus WooCommerce theme in comparison with Nielsen :wink:

Cheers

Tony.

woorockets said

Guys, check out WooPlus WooCommerce theme in comparison with Nielsen :wink:

Cheers

Tony.

Hi Tony.
Thank you for your contribution however, the heading of this thread is very specific - Multi-Vendors.
A theme that allows many vendors/sellers register and sell their products and have their own page and shipping etc.

Your theme doesn’t give me that sadly.
JD

Sorry for lack of detail, because we are not allowed to promo our item much in forum :smiley: but I can tell you that our theme is compatible with WC Vendor plugin, which helps you build multi vendors market :slight_smile:

Hi all, I have selected some themes for eCommerce web development clients as well featured all selected themes @goodwpthemes website, you can also check it out!