What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

the reason for long review time!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You have a lot to wait for :grinning:

For me 10 days +
Nice explaination of Adrien!

For me it doesn’t matter if the queue is 2 days or 15 days. But I think it is better not to be approved on saturday and sunday. I don’t think audiojungle have a lot of sales on these days comparing to working days. But maybe I am wrong.

Did you steal my virtuoso potion, LOL :slight_smile:

Well, those screenshots pretty much explain it why waiting time is so long

3 Likes

You guys working like machines… How it possible to compose and record so much tracks? Why you working for quantity and not for quality? Because it is not possible to composing 3-4 tracks per day and all with quality and good idea…

4 Likes

Approx. 11 days

Partially, that’s because both complex and minimal tracks are priced the same. However, if you produce stock music long enough you tend to establish a framework for each type of song you work with so that you just hop in, tweak melody, change stems and chord progression and it sells better than that orchestral monster you’ve been working on for three days from scratch. Each one has to figure his own way to success anyway… do whatever brings you sales as long as it’s legal and fair.

2 Likes

That’s kinda like working at McDonald’s though isn’t it? I gotta find some joy in the compositional process as well. Then again I’m not exactly rolling in the sales…YET!

1 Like

Hey, just gotta say that on my review queue picture i posted it might look like I made several tracks in a day, but it’s all 2 weeks of work. I just upload everything on Fridays, lol, so it’s really 16 days of work in that list.

11 and a half days about

11+ days and still waiting…

But they promised that in early October, will turn to normal, 3-5 days

11 and a half days, approved.

Sound effects category.

Buttons/menus subcategory.

Small button effect for widest usage, from casual games to infographics and presentative tutorials, now is avaliable for purchase!! :smiley:

If seriously, why worry much about not-so-deathly-important things which we cannot change.
Anyways submission will be approved or rejected at its time. No third :slight_smile:

That’s not exactly accurate. It was stated that it looks like in the first weeks of october the rising will stop and then reverse. Once it reverses, it will take time to return to lower levels gradually. Do not expect 3-5 days instantly in the first week. Thanks for understanding :slight_smile:

1 Like

11 to 11.5 days here.

11.5 days here. My Christmas track got approved on a Monday after all haha. It sold within a few hours as well! Check it out

Almost 11 days, aprroved corporate Yay~! :smiley_cat:

Have in mind that this is not a promotional thread.

11 days, aprroved )))