What is the Audiojungle review queue length now?

This queue sucks.

2 Likes

1 month and 1 day - pack

31 days for corporate track, approved! :grinning:

Ok it settled on 31 days as it seems, not bad for the time being

31 days and ACCEPTED!!! yes

30 and half days, cinematic category

31 days for corporate. so sad

5 Likes

Received an hard reject after 30 days:

ā€œAfter some consideration, it was determined that this submission does not meet our general commercial composition/arrangement/production standard, unfortunately.ā€

While i donā€™t want to comment anymore on their evaluation here (letā€™s just say that after reading that iā€™m kind of living into some universe made up by franz kafkaā€¦), something else ā€˜interestingā€™ happened: i received a ā€œdaily proofing digest emailā€ saying:

"The reviewer has left you some notes about your soft-rejected items. Make sure you look into and action them before resubmitting.
You can find the full list of your soft-rejected items on the ā€œHidden itemsā€ section on
Hard rejected (1)
Track name

Soft rejected. Then they state that, no, itā€™s hard rejected.
Confusing, but whatever, thatā€™s not even the scary part.

Wich, actually, is, that the heading of the email is by 3DOcean.

So, if i understand right, my track, wich has been rejected for quality issues and produced by a professional 25 years in the business was hard rejected by a reviewer of Envato 3DOcean (?!?!).

Are they offloading the audiojungle review job to other departments (3d, templates, gfx and so on)?

Did something like that happened to anyone else here?

1 month for corporate pack.

Wow, unbelievable! You know, this is almost what Iā€™m talking about here, but no one seems to notice Who is the reviewer, and what about an appeal?

last 3 items aproved after 30 days

Very much doubt that the review of your track was done by someone from the 3DOcean review team. Instead I suspect that there are some bugs in the queue handling system affecting how e-mails are being generated etc that resulted the wrong header being shown.

1 month. Approved :slight_smile:

30 days for Corporate Music Kit

29 days for dubstep action track.

Is it possible, that same person can review different things like 3do and AJ if he experienced enough? Anyway your situation is a bit confusing, never seen that before.

the overall situation on Envato these days is ā€œa bitā€ confusing

Yeah, canā€™t argue with that.

30 days/package.