CodeCanyon is for top-quality, premium plugins only, so when uploading a plugin:
- There should be no free alternatives available anywhere with the same or more features.
- There should be no similar items already available on CodeCanyon unless your item has a significant number of new, unique, and valuable features.
- It should have fairly good design.
- It should avoid causing conflicts with other popular plugins.
- It must not generate any errors, warnings, or notices with debugging enabled.
- It must be up-to-date with the latest WordPress standards.
- It must not contain any security vulnerabilities (SQL injection, XSS, etc).
- It must not be poorly optimized (use best practices for memory).