What devo files should I delete in a React Native project before uploading a project to Envato?

Hi there.

This is my first time submitting a project to Envato, so far I have only purchased other authors’ products.
I have created an application with React Native and deleted the files that are not needed, but still the Android folder has a lot of weight.
What files should I delete from the Android folder that are not necessary for the new build by the customer who buys my Project?

I have read the documentation (https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000471583) and I am not sure how to reduce the files, in this case Android, since they continue to weigh 131 Mb at despite having removed unnecessary files and folders, such as “build”

I am sending you a sample of the Android folder, so that you can tell me which elements to delete and that the user who buys my product can build theirs without problems.
I hope I have expressed my problem well and understand what I need, since I have to use the translator and sometimes, it does not represent what one wants to say.

Thank you, I hope you can help me.
a cordial greeting