We're looking for a developer for a collaboration to code our UI designs!

Hello,

We’re looking for an experienced developer we can collaborate with to code our design templates and sell them on CodeCanyon and other marketplaces, the cut will be 50/50 and we have more than 40 items so there’s a lot of money to be made here.

if you’re interested contact us at: (removed - please use envato profile)

You can visit our envato account here: royalzdotstore - Portfolio | GraphicRiver

Cheers,
Ismail Mesbah

Royalz Store

I think you will be very very lukcy to find a decent dev to help at 50/50 split given that they are going to need to code and support and update the item. esp with less than 200 sales in 7 years.

You should also be clear about who’s account items go in, etc.

I can help you

@winwinweb Great! Can you give us your email address so we can discuss further details!

@charlie4282 Hello, Although you might be mostly right about this but we will definitely assisit with providing assets, presentation kits, video presentation and social media marketing, as for our sales on graphicriver we mostly get our revenue from envato elements as well!

@charlie4282 and thank you for your insights!

Hello Ismail Mebah

Please drop me an email via my envato profile and share full details on the work so that me and my team could get started and proceed next with your work