we cant use officialpsds.com files ?

EliIsakov said

Ok so you guys all know…I’ve worked with a couple of people…photographers, and isolators (including me)…so a new site should be up an running by the mid of june, for Flyer designers, or anything else…we will provide you guys with free resources including (models,stocks,isolated speakers,microphones,disco balls, stars, palm trees, etc…basically everything to get a flyer going)…we’re currently in the works of deciding wheter we should let everyone in to download the resources or make it a private forum/blog, where only registered can download it, and enjoy it.

Thanks everyone,

Eli Isakov.

If you’re interested in contributing resources, get in touch with me on skype: NovruzeliHuseynov

EliIsakov, could you send me your site link mate ? i think might contribute some freebies :stuck_out_tongue:

I am afraid I cannot sorry mate. No self promotion allowed on the forums. :frowning: received a warning related to it already. If you’re interested message me on skype.

saltshaker911 said
EliIsakov said

Ok so you guys all know…I’ve worked with a couple of people…photographers, and isolators (including me)…so a new site should be up an running by the mid of june, for Flyer designers, or anything else…we will provide you guys with free resources including (models,stocks,isolated speakers,microphones,disco balls, stars, palm trees, etc…basically everything to get a flyer going)…we’re currently in the works of deciding wheter we should let everyone in to download the resources or make it a private forum/blog, where only registered can download it, and enjoy it.

Thanks everyone,

Eli Isakov.

If you’re interested in contributing resources, get in touch with me on skype: NovruzeliHuseynov

EliIsakov, could you send me your site link mate ? i think might contribute some freebies :stuck_out_tongue:

Im glad that files from OP’s cant be used anymore

this is a win for GR and the Envato marketplaces :wink:

@EliIsakov, there’s nothing to stop you messaging him :smiley:

Yeah most likely I will :P…I misread what he said… :stuck_out_tongue:

quickandeasy said

@EliIsakov, there’s nothing to stop you messaging him :smiley: