Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Good afternoon,

I hope I’m posting this question in the correct category.

I noticed the following error message appeared on my site some time ago. At the time there was also a message to update my PHP version and I assumed the two errors were linked, however I have since updated the PHP but this message remains.

As I am unfamiliar with the technical language, I’m not sure if how to solve the problem.

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/ridingin/public_html/wp-content/themes/cindy-j/includes/lists.php on line 352

For reference, line 352 in lists.php: if (count($custom_sidebars_number) > 0) {

I purchased the theme back in 2018 and can’t tell if I can still get support there. I see a few similar topics in the forum, but unfortunately, no solution that I can apply.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Juels

Sorry to say that but either you need to extend your item support to get the help from the theme author ( you may need to update the theme ) or paid support would be an option if you’re interested in.

Thank you for your reply. I think it will take a little more searching on my part to find the theme author as it’s been a while since the purchase, and I don’t see the option to basically renew support on the site. Otherwise yes, its seems paid support will be the next step.