VideoHivers where are you?

Perhaps we could try a song with a 19 part harmony. :grinning:

Glad to see the VideoHivers made itā€¦ I too am lost in this new sea, but sometimes it just takes time to adjust i suppose. Still, it would be nice to be able to filter by marketplace instead of the ā€œvideoā€ tag which doesnā€™t seem altogether appropriate.

If it ainā€™t broken donā€™t fix itā€¦ I am struggling to see the advantage of this new makeoverā€¦ If anyone knows please fill me in.

1 Like

Iā€™am Videohivers. I ceased to attend a forum since then when there was a new design of a forum.

1 Like

i think this new forum is awfulā€¦the old ones were so much better. epic envato Fail

5 Likes

me no like too :frowning:

Yes. The new forum is disappointing. I have been trying for over a week where the videohive forum is. Just found out today. Is there any magic button that take me back to old forum :frowning:

1 Like

No, and yes, it does take a bit of getting used to. Persevere. Thereā€™s actually quite a lot to like about the new forum functionality. I just wish it looked a bit nicer.

If you go to the forums home page and click on All tags -> Video it will sort you out only the video related topics.

Works a bit like a Videohive forum actually.

It is only me or the forum is ~ dead now? On videohive side is little or no activity on forums. Sad.

Maybe thereā€™s a little less activity, itā€™s hard to measure. Use the ā€˜All Tagsā€™ button at the top to filter just the topics with the ā€˜videoā€™ tag, if youā€™re not doing so already. There are 10 threads tagged with video from the last 24 hours that have new posts.