Two images animated -> What is it called?


I’m looking for some kind of library where I can find a sequence of two images. I mean like the animated “The Clam” sign in Family Guy, or any neon-sign really. Where you switch between two images. Any idea what this type of animation is called, or where one can find such images?


You mean “GIF animation”??


You can do this easily in GIF format with photoshop.