Tracks rejected because endings too abrupt

Recently a track of ours (links below) was soft disabled and this was the reason given by Audio Jungle:

“In fact, the end of this track is too sudden and abrupt, without seamlessly looping back to the beginning. This diminishes commercial utility in professional application settings. You need to either produce a defined and natural sounding end or make the track loop seamlessly. Additionally, you need to tick “No” under “Looped Audio”, when no seamless loops are included in your submissions.”

We also had another track (link below) that was soft rejected for the same reason and then hard rejected after I made the adjustment I assumed that Audio Jungle was requesting. I’m confused because two of our other tracks (links below) that were accepted by Audio Jungle seem to have similar types of endings as the rejected tracks. Would love any feedback in regards to this. Thanks!!

Approved tracks:

Soft Disabled track:

Hard rejected track (after being soft rejected):

I want you (She’s so heavy) by the Beatles. That’s how you end a track my good buddies.

Sorry I have nothing constructive to add.

Your accepted track “Lounge groove” does have a distinctive ending, even if light, with that shaker rattle.

For the others, it sounds like the track just ends abruptly and randomly. There is nothing in the orchestration or mixing that leads to that ending. You could even say there is no ending, it just stops.

1 Like

My feedback is this:

Write endings to your tracks.

If the library wants real endings, you write real endings. This greatly adds value to the track since the customer can cut to an ending logo in their project.

Personally, ending like that Beatles track can be fun to do just because it’s unexpected. Or because you run out of tape…

However, AudioJungle tracks are utility tracks. They are used for something other than listening. Any customer can cut off a track abruptly if they wish, but it’s tricky to make a nice ending without access to the original project. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to write endings.

The real question is this:

Why did you not write endings?

1 Like

Thank you all for your responses! I’ll work on making more defined endings for our tracks. And actually, I usually make big button/defined endings for tracks. But initially when I was listening to some tracks on Audio Jungle (within the style of our tracks that I posted here) they seemed to have endings that were minimal and would just end with a chord or riff from one of the instruments and nothing else. It seemed like that was what Audio Jungle was looking for so that’s how I’ve been making tracks to send to them. But maybe there were some other elements of the tracks I heard on Audio Jungle that I wasn’t paying attention to. Thanks again for all of your responses!