Top 5 PSD Item with almoust 400 sales looking for a Team for WP Development

Hi guys,
We are looking for a team for a long term partnership (split), for WordPress Version Development of our Item Doom. The item is performing well, for more than a year is on top 5 PSD files each week and on 17’th place all time.

We are looking for an experienced team Elite or Power Elite with at least 8.000-10.000 sales. If you see in this an opportunity, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss the rest of the partnership details.

Doom - Massive All in One PSD Pack

All the best,
Mihai

Hi,

We are team of WordPress developer. and I just came across your page and products in Theme forest. I am quite interested to collaborate with you.

We have extensively worked on various market verticals/domains such Social Networking, E-commerce, Invoicing, E-learning, Informational, Real Estate, Health-care, Music/ Entertainment, POS system, Sales CRM, Dating Websites, Business Automation.

We strictly follow the established standards (W3C and Web2.0, 3.0) and coding practices of web development to produce well-organized, clean, documented and highly efficient solutions. Also, I am expert at troubleshooting issues and implement Testing and Quality Assurance techniques to ensure that each module of application is bug free and of supreme quality.

We wanted to get in touch with you to discuss further on this and see if we can work on something similar together. If you’re interested, we can set up a call to discuss starting a collaboration that would help each other in our works.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Hi CoolingWindow,
appreciate your interest but we are interested for a collaboration with a team with:

• Strong background and knowledge in Envato Market backed up by Approved WordPress themes
  • High quality development
  • High number of sales
  • High rating on Technical support

Thank you,
Mihai

Hi Milothemes,

We are the Team who worked more than 15 remarkable corporate websites. We are new to Envato Market, that’s we accept.

About the Quality and Technical support we are the best.

We think Opportunity only makes anyone show their skill.

Appreciate your response. Thank you.

1 Like