There is only one option on the demo import page and it is not what I want.

There is only one option on the demo import page and it is not what I want. I bought this theme for the demo they showed on their sales page but where is it? How can I access the demo I want?
Theme name: Daphne
I wrote to their support page but no one is responding. I urgently need to solve this problem. Can someone with authority or knowledge on this issue help? How do I reach these people or solve this problem?

Also check the documentation/help file which comes with the theme.

they never give me an answer, how can get touch to they? if are they thief or something, how they can selling an item on themeforest? and the documentation doesn’t have my problem I check their documentation and their youtube videos but I can’t find any solution to my problem. what can I do now?

I am sure they will answer you because the author which is selling that theme is one of most successful and responsible author here. Just need to wait a little bit longer and you will get answer (if you have used their support forum).

There is always a option to request a refund but I am sure all will be fixed soon.

ok I am waiting for just 1 more day if they don’t help me, I know what will I do. thank you btw.