Theme Hard Rejected

Hello! I have submitted My Wordpress Theme “Luca’s” and got hard rejected, but I don’t know why.

The Demo URL is: http://luca.jrbthemes.com/ 9

Hope anyone can help me with some feedback i will really appreciate it.

Regards

1 Like

Hey,

Certainly, the design is the problem in your case:

• Logo seems to be more like a free logo, rather than a premium one. It looks unprofessional.

• Too much white space:

• Many tiny texts. the paragraphs. make them bigger.

• Focus on 1 perfect demo rather than on 10x demos. It will be easier to be handled and improved.

1 Like

Hi @JRBthemes,

In my opinion your design looks great, you need to check the technical requirement of your WordPress theme and test it with the envato theme check plugin and wordpress unit test.

Make sure you’re not using any deprecated PHP functions or your theme should be w3c validated and it should not throw any single error in debug mode.

You can read more details on this article Updated WordPress Requirements

I’m watching themeforest from last few months and many ugly designed themes are approving daily with very minimal features and short-codes, so maybe your design is not an issue here.

I’m requesting envato officials to allow review team to provide accurate reason when they’re hard rejecting themes.

Authors put so much efforts and time when they’re launching themes on TF and our themes get hard rejected without knowing the actual reason behind it.

It will be very helpful for the authors if they know the reason of last rejection then they will fix all the issue in new submission.

1 Like

I just make follow same the design.