The Sales Monitor 2

I agree. We need to RISE UP AUTHORS

#envatocancelled #endvato #envatoisoverparty

Personally I think is too late for that.

Everybody is part of Elements now, not sure what the future will bring but I am sure the next years will be difficult.

With that said we are not the only one that we will suffer, Envato will suffer as well but by the time this happens they will be so rich they would not even care, probably sell the bussiness and buy a Country :slight_smile:

Is very sad to see this , I am here since the flashden days, it used to be a faiar place where authors that literally loved what they did created some amazing stuff and made Envato today, yes we made Envato our passion for our work, they provided a good tool but it is us authors who spent countless nights and days learning and changing this place!

I remember the first book that I read in 2012 about ActionScript I literally did not sleep for 5 daysand read the enitre book, the excitement was there I could not wait to create something, this is not the case anymore and from what I see more an more authors lose this drive and passion which means the slow death of this place.

The only part that is still working as it should in Envato is the Elite support, it is always a pleasure to hear from them other then that is starting to be stresfull and a pain, review process is a nightmare, visits are low and low and if I want to pay for ads basically I will advertise for Elements since this banner is all over the place, We’ve been asking for this banner removal for so long now we are totally ignored.

I wrote to support about this and they just said the the banner will stay…

Why this greed man, every company when they get big they get more greedy I really don’t get it…

3 Likes

Ow, yeah! I remember those hashtags xd

1 Like

my new record - 12 days no sales

1 Like

I understand. But the problem with Elements is only that it’s too cheap. Is giving items almost for free. We are so used with cheap income, most of us don’t understand that our work values a lot more. So now because the overal income is decreasing we are just complaining here to one another. And this for no use.

They are already rich. I don’t personally know the ceo to say if he is greed or not. But I don’t blame envato for our insucces because we do nothing. We can help them by discussing here all the suggestions we have, choosing the best ones, voting them up as many of us as possible and sending them our result but very important, supported many or us.
It’s one thing if I mail them my proposals and other thing if 10000 of us will do that.

1 Like

I agree. We need to RISE UP AUTHORS

#envatocancelled #endvato #envatoisoverparty

2 Likes

Xd
I’m pretty sure you didn’t get that sarcasm over those hashtags)

On their last statement they promise to increase bonus for their employees from 20 to 30%. And by our diluted earnings (and more than half of data hidden) we may feel where this increase will come from :slight_smile:

1 Like

There are people who are feeding their families from this business and you are making stupid jokes.

2 Likes

They are authors who dedicated almost all their career for Envato like me :slight_smile:

Let’s hope for the best.

I don’t want to comment that…

Maybe create some original work and NOT STEAL assets from my projects, and then you won’t complain about sales. This was just on your first page on your profile, I don’t even wanna know how many more of my assets you stole or others. I really don’t mind it, too many people do it. It’s hilarious that you are trying to claim moral ground here though

Your item:
Untitled-1
My item:
Untitled-2

ref:
[link removed]
[link removed]

8 Likes

Damn guys… There is no ‘quick rich scheme’ here…

0 sales for this week :frowning_face:

Yeah cool. I overlaid the templates and they’re the exact same. It’s not just the background, its 90% of the whole project. That’s a fluid simulation, impossible to re-create from scratch exactly the same. Even I couldn’t do it without having exact parameters. Also you’re not allowed to use assets from free projects or tutorials anyway, even if you didn’t steal it directly from me.

But you’ve just admitted that you take free templates and modify them a bit and upload them. So no creativity or effort on your part. But you still want to get paid.

So keep on stealing and then complain that your stolen projects aren’t selling. Priceless. Bye bye

2 Likes

@MTzST @Voxyde

Please follow our Cummunity Guidelines as you post:

Hard rules: we follow a few hard rules. Please DON’T: Participate in or encourage personal attacks, call out other community members, or sabotage another user’s item. This includes purposely disrupting the conversation, and being aggressively critical without making any constructive contribution.

For any copyright issues, please contact Envato Authors Help and Support

Thank you!

2 Likes

@MTzST, you don’t understand that you are breaking the rules. This is not permitted by community rules and infringes copyright.

2 Likes

Yep, we should really tell you that stealing isn’t good. If your family needs food find a job don’t be thief.

2 Likes

Since when is allowed to buy someone project and re-use assets for the new project?
Can someone from review team confirm this? @MotionRevolver @placdarms

Well regarding the question who is the original author and who was “FIRST” doesn`t have any meaning these days. Our (EU) trademark policy works bit different from the ones in China.

left Zatoye SR9 right Porch