The Sales Monitor 2

Last report my bonus was 388$. Btw got 2 sales on VH today.

1 Like

no problem tomorrow I will upload 100 motion graphic’s and I will have contributor :slight_smile:

only for Next period of 90 days, to get bonus constantly you should upload items regularly

How do you get that ‘Compare with’ option? Is it an add-on?

Sales slowed for me from day 1, overall last month was good, this still without sales.

Lowwww sales :unamused: happy beginning :face_with_head_bandage:

I didn’t get any bonus from elements this month, don’t know why :confused: (added 2 items last 30 days)

The start of the week was allright. Except that for no reason i can`t get to sleep. Maybe Too much coffee? :smiley:

It isn’t calculated yet and as for Elements things, please, write on Elements forum

Yes, that is a browser extension named “Dashboard Plus”

1 Like

1 sale this week

Average week so far, lil bit slower than October weeks

i get 404 error when clicking this google link

Few sales this week. Disaster.

You have earned $48.99
You have sold 4 items

nothing to be happy (this week)

2 accounts here. Over 10 days withouth a single sale!
Rejections here have become awful. On the other hand It can be seen, on first page, a lot of clips with almost 0 camera move - I mostly got rejections because of 0 camera move. Well?

3 Likes

More than 30 templates and no sales in 12 days!

4 Likes

It happens… It looks like when sales pop, it pops for everyone. For me slow sales, low EE (-20% compared to last month)

1 Like

It looks so. And it seems that it is not helpful uploading 20% more clips or items, to stay on same level. :wink:

this is The Sales Monitor 2 for Videohive or Elements - I’m confused :slight_smile:

3 Likes