The Sales Monitor 2

It isn’t calculated yet and as for Elements things, please, write on Elements forum

Yes, that is a browser extension named “Dashboard Plus”

1 Like

1 sale this week

Average week so far, lil bit slower than October weeks

i get 404 error when clicking this google link

Few sales this week. Disaster.

You have earned $48.99
You have sold 4 items

nothing to be happy (this week)

2 accounts here. Over 10 days withouth a single sale!
Rejections here have become awful. On the other hand It can be seen, on first page, a lot of clips with almost 0 camera move - I mostly got rejections because of 0 camera move. Well?

3 Likes

More than 30 templates and no sales in 12 days!

4 Likes

It happens… It looks like when sales pop, it pops for everyone. For me slow sales, low EE (-20% compared to last month)

1 Like

It looks so. And it seems that it is not helpful uploading 20% more clips or items, to stay on same level. :wink:

this is The Sales Monitor 2 for Videohive or Elements - I’m confused :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Originally for VH. EE should be discussed in EE brunch.

p.s. November goes as good as October on both platforms xd

1 Like

It seems that it has entered an infinite loop. This situation has appeared many times this year. I haven’t sold it for a week, just like a sudden power outage. But if there is a sudden sales day, there will be sales for a while. My observation is like this. But I don’t know when the day will come. There is no doubt that this is a problem with the sales platform, but I don’t know what it is.:fearful:

Everyone’s sales are very bad, I feel that you are always an exception, how do you do it?:grinning:

1 Like

My sales this week start like the previous week, very bad. I hope it improves by the end of the week. Anyone else with Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday of low sales and then improve until the end of the week? A strange pattern for me. Good luck guys with sales.:clap:

I’m not an exeption, I’m just one who posts good news. Others who has good sales just don’t do this. I also have ups and downs and I write about this here. I have cought myself that this thread really became a complain only thread. It is very subjective in terms of different portfolios, strategies, etc.
Like as there are authors who didn’t upload anything for years or still add undemanded items but sales are bad, yes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes it reminds me like i was working for one company 10y ago. Once they switched adds everywhere, new projects and sales were coming out. Once advertisement budget run out everything stopped. Who knows how Envato is boosting its own prominence time to time…

There were splendid sales here from 2011 till 2018. Splendid! Now … not good. Bad.
My income (clips) here, per clip, was way better than on other agencies. Will those times ever return? :pensive:

yes. it happended with me last week first three days are no sales suddent on thursday i had 4 sales and next 2 sales and sunday and monday no sales.