The issue with my theme that no longer sold in Themeforest

HI Themeforest team,

I am concerning about a product I purchased from themeforest. That is theme Tennis Today. Now I sign up again after a long time, and Tennis Today doesn’t in your list of themes anymore. I have problem with the theme Tennis Today and I need support from Tennis Today theme creator, please let me know how could I connect with them and receive support from them about my website? THanks.

How long ago did you buy the theme?

@ThemeREX is one of the most well known authors so it may be that the theme is just temporarily removed. You can send them a message via their profile ThemeREX's profile on ThemeForest

@Danielpham1609

If your two latest themes purchased have support expired, it’s obvious “Tennis Today” also has support expired.

You should also be concerned about your support if is expired or not and then try to search/ask for help, not vice-versa :))

Hi there,
We want to assure you that even though the theme has been removed from Themeforest (temporarily or permanently), it is still supported. For any assistance or support inquiries, please use the following link to get in touch with our support team: https://themerex.net/support/.