The Documenter

Thanks DDStudios! :wink:

nice job, BUT one problem. The menu on the right is too long to view in 1366 x 768 resolution on my notebook. i used your demo content so i can see the results. might wanna think about a solution here. congrats on the nice product.

duotive said

nice job, BUT one problem. The menu on the right is too long to view in 1366 x 768 resolution on my notebook. i used your demo content so i can see the results. might wanna think about a solution here. congrats on the nice product.

If you mean the menu on the right from the builder - you have to scroll anyway. If you mean the menu on the left from the documentation than you are right.

I added some max and min height to the logo, now the menu is visible down to 680px height. But of course I have to find a better solution…

Cheers

revaxarts said
duotive said

If you mean the menu on the right from the builder - you have to scroll anyway. If you mean the menu on the left from the documentation than you are right.

I added some max and min height to the logo, now the menu is visible down to 680px height. But of course I have to find a better solution…

Cheers

yes. i'm sleepy :) on the left.

Hey Xaver,

I was reviewing files over at CC when I noticed that more than 50% of the authors there use Documenter. I’m pretty impressed, I must admit.

Sexy stuff, man!

Wow that’s reallllllyyyyyyyy awesome!

Siddharth said

Hey Xaver,

I was reviewing files over at CC when I noticed that more than 50% of the authors there use Documenter. I’m pretty impressed, I must admit.

Sexy stuff, man!

Wow, this is great!

Clever tool. Congrats buddy! :slight_smile:

v 1.2 is out!

support for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
deeplinking support
Navigation gets a scrollbar if it gets out of view
External links are no opening in a new window
No more empty fields in the documentation
New Field: Website
4 new Themes
Bug fixes

Update your docs now!

Is there a way to save our current progress? I’m working on my docs for couple hours now and if my browser crash, I’m gonna cry, I swear.

edit

Download JSon :slight_smile:

Awesome, I feel more secure now lol

DDStudios said

Is there a way to save our current progress? I’m working on my docs for couple hours now and if my browser crash, I’m gonna cry, I swear.

good point dd!

Maybe I include an autosave feature or something…

you can access the json after your browser crashed by typing ‘json.json’ at the end of the url:

http://docs.revaxarts.com/doc_md5hashofyourdoc/json.json

but you have to generate the documentation before and have to remember the exact url :frowning:
This url is available until one hour after creation.

Thanks for using my documenter! Please give me more feedback on it, report bugs, suggest features - I really like to improve it!

Xaver

revaxarts said
DDStudios said

good point dd!

Maybe I include an autosave feature or something…

you can access the json after your browser crashed by typing ‘json.json’ at the end of the url:

http://docs.revaxarts.com/doc_md5hashofyourdoc/json.json

but you have to generate the documentation before and have to remember the exact url :frowning:
This url is available until one hour after creation.

Thanks for using my documenter! Please give me more feedback on it, report bugs, suggest features - I really like to improve it!

Xaver

Thanks to you mate, it’s an awesome tool. Haven’t found any bugs yet, maybe having the possibility to add tiled BG image instead of just color, but that is something I can do in CSS once I’m done, but maybe something good to add, and some saving options would be nice, right now i’m copying the json in notepad and I paste it in when I want to resume.

version 1.3 is out!

Autosave feature
Custom CSS file
Background Image Support
Browser Back Button Support

read the full Changelog and tweet it!

Awesome :slight_smile:

Briefly checking out this tool makes me sad that I have nothing to use it for :frowning:
Looks awesome man!

version 1.4 is out!

Submenu support
Bug fixes

Check out the Tour as well!

tweet it!

@mpc you gonna like it :wink:

EDIT: Please report bugs!

I love your Documenter App.
Its definitely an excellent piece of work.

We have used it a couple times.
If there is anything you need from us that could help , please let us know.

Cheers
CE

I have reported a bug :wink:

For some reason it uses the old CSS. Should be fixed

Xaver, this is awesome!

Congrats on this one matey! Looks great!
I will definetly use this tool in the near future.