TF is soo slow

Hey!
When should we expect the fast and stable loading of TF? Its so slow these days.

Really? I have no problems or speed issues connecting from here…

From Paradise ? :smiley:

It’s slow for me as well… i think someone plays with their servers :))

1 Like

It’s true. TF is very slow, especially in the last 3 days. I tried to get even using VPN. Nothing has changed.

seems normal for me (in the UK), homepage loads in around a second and product pages in about 3 seconds (depending on images to load from description).

state where you are from as it might be certain countries affected

Maybe its an another DDoS attack?

1 Like

Maybe yes, if TF servers are located different countries. Some servers may be under attack.

Yeap, the same for me.

Smooth like butter. :slight_smile:

Any official response?

Hi @mad_dog,

Are you talking about the whole site, or just some specific pages? How long is it taking to load, and where are you based?

It is really slow for me too on multiples times during the day. It has been like this in the last 48 hours… I’m currently in Wester Europe (Portugal).

the page load doesn’t slow.

The sales is :joy:

@elseano I’m talking about the whole TF site. If it was about the specific pages, I would mention it. I’m in UK. Also, I asked several of my friend from Europe and US to check the site and they have the same issue.

I had same problem yesterday… All looks fine now.

Same here. Yesterday was terrible. Today is fine.

Super slow for me today. Feels like I’m on dial-up. Suddenly I realized I haven’t missed the 90’s at all.

still super quick here, loading in under a second on a new browser which hasn’t been to TF before… it’s a wierd one if @mad_dog is getting slowness even though they are in the UK as well… I am on BT fibre (60mb) but should still see slowness if it’s on the hosting side.

Slow here again. It has been like this in the last week or so. Sometimes it is fast/normal, but 95% of the time it is slow. Forum loads normally…

Yeap, had the same thoughts.