Tax id number for ukraine authors

What to fill on Tax ID Number ?
I am from Ukraine

Do I must to put my ID Number in the field Foreign Tax ID Number or i can choose I will not or am unable to provide a Tax ID Number

Hello Yulikol.

Yes, you have to use your national Tax ID number in the field.
If you chose the latter option then you will be charged tax that cannot be refunded to you or omitted.

It is usually US withholding tax which accounts for 30% of the gross sale cost.

In other words, if you don’t use Tax ID, you have to pay withholding tax to the US. This amount is 30% of the gross sale cost and it is deducted automatically.

Example screenshot is available below.


Have a nice day.