Suggestion needed for Product Rental Website

I’m designing a product rental website on wordpress and for the same I’m looking for a suitable theme. Could suggest me something on it?
PS: By product rental means I want to put up multi category products on rent on my website like Cameras, Lens, Travel Accessories, Camping Gear, Electronics Appliances etc.
Mostly, I find Car rental theme on internet which are not good for my website.
Hope, I’m clear, to know better about my requirement pls visit my project at: viknick.com

Hi,

You can take a look on this page

I will be happy if you find your chosen rental website.

Thanks!

Thanks for the quick response!
Mostly, I find Car rental theme on internet which are not good for my website. By product rental I mean I want to put up multi category products on rent on my website like Cameras, Lens, Travel Accessories, Camping Gear, Electronics Appliances etc.
Hope, I’m clear, to know better about my requirement pls visit my project at: viknick.com

Hi,

I think 100% requirement will not match.
your website is looking online shopping like woo-commerce site you can try with woo-commerce website
for your kit rental website.

Here is lots of woo-commerce rental website

let me know updates

Thanks

As if you need a ready made php script relating classifieds then i have got it handy: https://codecanyon.net/item/nimble-classified-ads-script-php-and-laravel-geo-classified-advertisement-cms/22100263

As per your requirements i can also make a new one from scratch in wordpress. In case of interest, you can drop me an email

Hello. I suggest you won’t go on with Wordpress. Your business model is fresh and interesting, and you’ll probably have tons of users. And Wordpress is not what you’re looking for.
If you would like to consider a custom project, we can discuss about it, here is my canyon profile page where you can send me a message, I am more than happy to present my portfolio : message me here