State of the Union: ThemeForest review queues.

It’s wrong I have themes more than 50 days in queue and others have 70+ :frowning:

We recruited a team to do this @matthewcoxy @collis We’re all DYING if our new items won’t be release in a few days. We have 2 WP in day 40+, 3 HTML in day 15+, 3 psd in day 10+.
Maybe Themeforest will be a real version of the SPARTANS, only 300 authors is surviving.

1 Like

I’m on day 16 with a PSD, it would be great if we could see a status of the submission.

Really disappointed to still be waiting for the update/announcement that was supposed to be a couple of days away. It’s been 4 or 5 days.

2 Likes

I am totally disappointed not with the delay in the NOT SO HELPFUL announcement but with the whole process of this review system. We were promised that things will be fine from mid June. Then we see 4 days review times for WP themes exactly in the mid of June but then they said it was problem in their script itself. Now we have again 35 days time for WP themes http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest and that is totally fake and misleading. I have asked several times here in many threads that please someone come and say that they have their theme reviewed below 35 days so that 35 days average time can be justified. But till now no one has reported any news about this.

We uploaded an HTML template when the HTML review time was 7 days and it is still in queue, but in the meanwhile HTML review times comes visiting the whole world up and down to again 16 days.

Other 2 of our WP themes are in queue and have no hope for them to sell good as many interested people already would have bought another theme in the meanwhile.

I think someone said June will be back to normal but it seems it’s a hard quiz to solve for Envato.
With such many items & long queue line (as I asked some fellow authors, mostly, they have 5+ items in queue for 1st review), I also don’t expect it will be back to normal soon.

Considering the niche time, it seems to me that authors should work on a Christmas theme.

1 Like

And even that 35 is wrong since themes are in queue more than 70 days. Mine are around 50 :frowning:

60 here :slight_smile:

75 here :confused:

What’s the item ID? ( can be seen in the URL when hovering over the delete link )

Hi @matthewcoxy, just wondering what’s the situation with that announcement.

4 Likes

Check on the Frontpage, some approved items are from series ID 165xxxxx, mine is 161xxxxx (>400thousands upfront) but it hasn’t been touched for the 1st review. Are you sure about this chronological systematic id creation convention or this id is just a random math from Envato system?

1 Like

@matthewcoxy a lot of authors are waiting on this announcement :slight_smile: please let us know as quickly as possible. Some of us need to rethink our future based on this.

Mine too: ID 1618xxxx And still waiting for the 1st review (44 days ).

Where we fidn the item id?

can be seen in the URL when hovering over the delete link

Thanks got it :slight_smile:

They ( the reviewers ) are working enough, you can see from the no of items approved each day. The problem is that they lowered their standards and more items are now being approved. Before it was easy, low standards= rejected , now low standards = let’s guide him trough,so he can make a decent product. So the reviewers have a lot more work. This situation is really bad in the long road, not only for the long times but for the market as well.

2 Likes

@milopsd The problem is the difference in treatement. The reviews don’t go in order, there are themes with 70 days in the queue ( mine as well ) and there are those who got reviewed in a week. Generally those that get a quick review are either elite or new authors with first theme.

@An-Themes - 1592xxxx here.

Why no official reply still? Can you please let us know if things are going to change in terms of review queue? If yes, how much more days to wait? It’s June end. And, please be specific this time.

We were one a 3 months pause to upload new themes due to this review delay. We have products to be listed on the market but certainly not going to wait for 35+ days to get it reviewed. It is a loss.

Also, if things are not going to change, please state it clearly so that we can look for alternatives.

1 Like