State of the Union: ThemeForest review queues.

Dear Envato, I hope this is not some cruel joke you’re playing or another one of those “Oopps! We changed parameters for new authors” thing.

1 Like

We are on the 59th day…maybe they forgot one “0” after the “7”

1 Like

Yes that “0” is necessary to let the authors know exact review time.

Now it is showing 4 days for WordPress http://quality.market.envato.com/themeforest

We have 1 theme for over 60 days and 1 is over 30 days in queue

1 Like

Hi @ZERGE and @VikramVerma - that counter is not working correctly this morning. We’re looking into it at the moment.

Hey folks, quick announcement we’re looking to come out with an official update of the work we’ve been doing on the review queues and a roadmap for moving forward in the next couple of days.

Stand by :slight_smile:

11 Likes

maybe the number is correct but the unit should be month (instead of day).

@matthewcoxy yes, we all stand by. Actually, we can do nothing more than that anyway.

3 DAY!!! LOL.

Envato is taunting us…

It’s already 2 months + and it doesn’t get First Reject.

Really pleased to read that - keeping my eyes peeled.

@matthewcoxy, Count me as a reviewer :slight_smile: I’ll resolved long queue. :wink:

When are thouse updates coming? We are on day 63 with no respons and the official page says 4 days for a wp.

They’ve said that that number is bug :frowning:

Because authors will be less angry if they think it’s a bug :slight_smile: It’s most likely not a bug, there are themes approved these past few days with IDs which are pointing to less than a week review times.

4 Likes

I think that I read somewhere that Power Elites have advantage to be reviewed fast maybe that’s why? I appreciate the platform but really there was no single update without rookie bugs :frowning:

Yeah, some of those are power elite some are new authors with their first theme.

So lets make new accounts so we can have our themes approved :grinning:

Yes, I have read that is a bug, but then Envato, please remove the page if after 2 days you can’t fix it. There are themes approved after just a few days and not by Power Elite authors but by new ones with no other items.

Haha, too big of a drop down to 50% :slight_smile:

I’ve just submitted my second theme which I have spent over 12 months designing and developing. I’m not sure I could handle waiting another 2 months to see it become released :joy: Here’s hoping the prediction of 15 days is accurate, I can just about wait this long :grin: