Someone who recommends me author to personalize my Wordpress.

Hello, I have a place where I need to place two identical menus in design. But for different pages within the same site.

Example: Company A in England and company B in China. They are associated companies and require different menus, but with the same menu tab design. (It is not a translation, both are in English).

I got a theme, but the developer does not want to work or does not know how to work to give a superior service to the client, its theme supports two menus, but different: classic menu and full screen menu. And he tells me that he does not offer theme design service or customer theme customization (although it has extra cost for this function).

I do not find within theme forest, within the thousands of themes that there is an author that can create this function for me.

My current theme supports two menus, but different: the classic tab and the other is a full screen menu, and what I want is two classic menus.

Can any of you recommend an author?

I would really appreciate it.

Hi, for customization in your theme you can contact me using my profile page contact form https://themeforest.net/user/imithemes

I’d be happy to help you on this job. You can contact me via this link to work directly ( I can offer up to 30% discount ) or you can purchase the service from the link below at Studio

studio.envato.com/users/ki-themes

Hello,
I am an experienced WordPress developer with working experience in WordPress development field.
Feel free to contact with me. If you want it custom i will make one for you as you have in your mind. I can make your wish in reality. Looking forward to your positive replay
Feel free to contact.

Hi @Jocalavera

I am interested to collaborate with you on this project. You can contact me through my Envato Studio profile. I am a Top Rated Service Provider. Have a look at my reviews over there.

To start a discussion, you can hit the Contact me button on our Studio Profile page. Look forward to see your response.

You can view my Client Work Portfolio over here & my Themeforest Portfolio over here.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest profile contact form.

Looking forward to connect with you.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh