[Soft Reject] wordpress theme

Received this:

> Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

> As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

> While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.

I would appriciate any suqqestions. my theme http://brwt.webdevflux.com/
Thanks!

Hello and welcome to Envato Forums!

Are you sure this is a Soft Rejection? I think that you just got hard rejected because this is a hard rejection message (the one received from the reviewers).

To be sure go to Hidden Items tab from your account. If the theme is not listed theme, this means you got a hard rejection.

Looking forward to your reply!

I thinks so. At least that what it is says…

is mine design so bad? :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Improve your design aesthetically, make it look stand out in many other great themes on themeforest, we hope that your item will get approved! Good Luck! :slight_smile: