Small ID card verification script

Hi Everyone

I am setting up a new company website. We have introduced ID cards to our employees but need some kind of small employee verification script written in PHP or as a Wordpress plugin.

I imagine that a costumer wanting to verify an employee ID card go to our website ID verification page and type the card number combined with an employee code and will be displayed a photo of the employee, the employees first and last name, employment date or a notice “no longer employed, please contact 66666666” and a note field. Also a simple admin section with an entry form.

Not much security is needed since no important information will be displayed not already displayed on the ID card.

Can anyone help me and how much will this cost?

Hi Plasticine,

I’m interested. Can you send request using this link : http://themeforest.net/user/phpbits#from

Regards,
phpbits

PHPbits… DId you ever build this function? Or Plugin? I need something similar done…

Hello Sir,

Greetings from Prevaj

Prevaj Consultants is an eCommerce consulting company in India, Our developers are experts in PHP and interested to work in your project remotely.

Kindly send us the details at prevajconsultants1000@gmail.com. so that we can analyze and revert with detailed proposal and timeline for your work.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and regards,
Janet

mjs459 said

PHPbits… DId you ever build this function? Or Plugin? I need something similar done…

Yes I did :slight_smile: Feel free to contact me using the form on my profile page. Thanks!

Cheers,

phpbits