Share your youtube profiles!

Oh, neat!

This is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnPQN1m1CeWEe1xz3DCA3eA

Great to meet you all on YouTube! This is my channel. It is a mix of my music and tutorials about how to write music for film, tv and games.

1 Like

Great video! Subscribed! Hereā€™s my channel (still in the beginning):

I will be subscribing to all these great channels midweek, cause Iā€™m not in the studio!
Also, does anybody here use AdWords to promote their tracks on Youtube and if the answer is YES, could you share some advertising tips and tricks for promotion?
Have a great selling week and thanx in advance, mates!

Hello friends!
Here is the new song I uploaded!
Happy listening!

Hi! This is my yt profile, Iā€™m still working on it!:slight_smile:

1 Like
2 Likes

I recently founded a channel (host) for producers from around the globe, where we sell instrumentals and beats. :smiley:

www.youtube.com/nolyricss

3 Likes

Hey friends!
Hereā€™s my channel.:

Have a nice day!

1 Like

Hey guys! Hereā€™s my YouTube Channel

1 Like

Hi everyone! Just have started a youtube channel too! :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

FlameMusic

1 Like

Ahoy! hereā€™s mine :

A mix of library and custom music.

Hi everyone, Iā€™m new to AudioJungle but Iā€™ve been on YouTube for about seven months now. I upload two days per week and my primary formula is taking random mundane sounds and turning them into horror ambiance and SFX.

3 Likes

Iā€™m honestly a bit embarrassed of sharing my Youtube channel as I am not very skilled and not uploading very frequently but I am definitely willing to improve :sweat_smile:

We make these little travel docs for fun from time to time. Theyā€™re not really music related, although they do feature some Criskcracker tracks. This oneā€™s a trip we had back in 2019 and weā€™ve just gotten around to cutting it! How I long for those days when you could just hop on a planeā€¦

3 Likes

Hi guys, here is my latest ā€œbig jobā€ feel free to subscribe to my channel :slight_smile:

My new YouTube Track:

Here is mine. It is fairly new, but I will be posting jams, compositions etc. continuously :slight_smile:

You can watch me playing guitar with superior left handed tone!